need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

special_needs_d

I am a dad of 2 boys 1 autistic ine add, My autistic son now resides @ maryhaven center of hope. My other son is doing great, My problem is this . There mother even though she is a good person is a severe prescription drug addict. About 4 years ago child protective services came into my home @ my request and declared her unfit she then went into rehab for like the 3 time and was not successfull. we live in a house that is owned by my father , I am struggling real bad financially and cant afford to move. My older son and I have learned to cope the best we can with this situation. She is in rehab again she is addicted to sulma oxcontin narco and xanix. I am not very hopefull. She has robbed us blind and is a threat to my son via driving car when I am not home. My question is this with the cps vedict can I have her banned from my house? PLease help

I don't see why you cannot. You may want to petition family court for full custody and make your requests with regard to the mother there. She should not be in contact with the children until she receives help. The other alternative is to challenge her to do something. If she files in court you have a valid defense and she would not want to bring up her own problems at this time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back