Need help with contempt of visitation order

Status
Not open for further replies.

reggie1227

I filed for visitation with grandchilderen on 2/28/11, went to court on 3/13/11, judge ordered that we ( mom of childeren & me) go to mediation. and judge ordered that I can call childeren anytime.Mother was allowing me to call until 10 days ago, because I objected to the medition. Mother was suppossed to set up counseling for us and she took me to see her marriage counselor.Her counselor was not qualified to counsel us!Mom has stopped all communication with the childeren. I Fear for the safety of my grandchilderen because mom has active addict staying in the home who has been arrested for felony child endangerment,possesion ,possesion for sale, transporting and profiteering. Suppossedly there is an open C.P.S. case.Mom an husband # 3,neither on of them work.There is a 16yr.old boy, 11yr.old girl,5 yr.old girl, 2yr.old girl, 9 month old boy, and mom is 8 mths. pregnant.Childeren are raising themselves. 11 yr.old is raising 3 younger childeren.(Me & husband have always been in the lives of our grandchilderen!!!)

Last edited:
NEED HELP WITH WITH CONTEMPT OF COURT ORDER.FILED FOR VISITATION WITH GRANDCHILDEREN ON 2/28/11.( ME AND HUSBAND HAVE ALWAYS BEEN IN THE LIVES OF OUR GRANDCHILDEREN)WENT TO COURT AND JUDGE ORDERED THAT WE GO TO MEDIATION, AND THAT I BE ABLE TO CALL THE CHILDEREN ANYTIME I WANT! MOM WAS ALLOWING THE CALLS TO GET TO THE KIDS, BUT NATUARLLY SHE WAS MONITORING THEM! WENT TO MEDIATION, VISIT SCHEDULE WAS SET. ON 1st.VISIT MOM CHANGED TIME! MOM WAS SUPPOSED TO SET UP COUNSELING FOR BOTH OF US . AND SHE ENDED UP TAKING ME TO HER MARRIAGE COUNSELOR,WHO WAS NOT QUALIFIED TO COUNSEL US.BECAUSE I OBJECTED TO THE MEDITION,MOM CUT ALL COMMUNICATION BETWEEN ME AND THE CHILDEREN, I FEAR FOR THE SAFETY AND MENTAL WELL-BEING OF MY GRANDAUGHTERS,BECAUSE MOM HAS AN ACTIVE ADDICT LIVING IN THE HOME WHO HAS BEEN ARRESTED FOR FELONY CHILD ENDANGERMENT,POSSESION,POSSESION FOR SALE,PROFITEERING.MOM MOVED IN HUBBY#3 AFER KNOWING HIM ONLY 5 DAYS, AND KNEW NOTHING ABOUT HIM.HAD 1 BABY FROM HIM WHO IS 10 MTHS OLD AND IS 8 MTHS.PREGNANT,AGAIN.NEITHER ONE OF THEM WORK.AND MY 11 YR.OLD GRANDAUGHTER IS RAISING ALL THE YOUNGER KIDS!( 5YR.OLD, 2YR.OLD AND THE 10 MTH.OLD )SUPPOSEDLY THERE IS A OPEN C.P.S.CASE ?WHEN SCHOOL WAS IN, GRANDAUGHTER-11YR.OLD, WOULD WRITE US NOTES TELLING US THAT SHE WANTED TO SEE US AND THAT SHE MISSED US!

Last edited:
Where's the dad?

Did you have a lawyer for the initial hearing? If so, you should plan to continue to retain him/her, and have your lawyer do the filing.

Why do you the counselor isn't qualified to counsel?

To whom this may concern, we have all been parents and some of us are now granparents.Alot of us have had bad expeirences within our family. Life is not easy or fair. But as granparents, we try to be there for our grandchilderen and protect them from the unhealty cycles of life that have harmed our generations.I believe that the grandchilderen should not be used or entered as participants in the diagreements between any or all adults.They deserve the right to be kids and to enjoy their childhood.All of these cases, are not about whats best for you or the parents/grandparents. It's about what's best for the childs well being.If we don't try to deal with these situations like adults , you can bet that your childeren and grandchilderen will be going through the same cycle. Basically because the only tools they will have,is what they learn from us.!

Thanks for posting...

Now, why exactly did you object to the mediation?

What makes you qualified to decide whether the counselor was qualified to counsel you?

Are the grandchildren TRULY in danger? If so, have you called CPS?

Where is the other parent?

there is a reason why I'm asking these questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back