Need help finding a lawyer for a lawsuit against a company

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheiva

Jurisdiction
California
Hello, my husband and I are seeking legal council for a lawsuit for Negligent and Intentional Infliction of Emotional Distress caused by the Special Needs trust Foundation based in El Cajon, CA

My husband is person A and I am person AA.

We live in Williston,FL.

Email is preferred. [REDACTED, NOT ALLOWED!!! ]

This company refused to work with their Special Needs Client, who is my husband, and was driving him to suicide on multiple occasions. After a certain point, they were doing this knowingly, and still refused to find a way to work with him. The person that they put on as manager didn't even bring it to my attention when he sent the first letter to them informing them that he was considering suicide from all the stress, strain and negativity that dealing with the company had led him to. This was still when i was attempting to help him deal with them, and thus was on my account. I didn't find out until i was digging through my sent box for Reciepts i had sent them.

They did this and more to my husband, and I have no doubt that he is not the only client they treated like this. As the wife of a disabled man who qualified as special needs, and as some one who has a back ground in dealing with special needs, ie dementia and Alzheimer's, this is unacceptable. How they treat their clients is unprofessional and wrong.

Since then, the trust has been transferred to a new company, and the difference is substantial. Not only are they polite, and good natured, they are willing to work with my husband, and improve his quality of life.

We have been having a very hard time to find a lawyer to help us in this case, and are hoping that joining this forum will help

Thank you.

Hello, my husband and I are seeking legal council for a lawsuit for Negligent and Intentional Infliction of Emotional Distress
Your post contains WAY too much personal info. Additionally, this forum is not a lawyer referral board. Lastly, if no lawyer wants to take on your case, it could be a good indicator that you really have no case.

This thread has been reported for deletion. You are more than welcome to create a thread asking for basic guidance.

We have been having a very hard time to find a lawyer to help us in this case, and are hoping that joining this forum will help

You can not find an attorney to take your case and you come here to complain about it? No one on this forum which is for free advice and how to proceed can help you. I suggest you keep trying to find an attorney to represent you and not post personal information on this forum.

We have been having a very hard time to find a lawyer to help us in this case

It might be because you are seeking an attorney who will work on contingency which means he doesn't get any money unless he wins some for you. I seriously doubt that you will find one given what you describe.

Just in what you have posted, I can see two reasons just off the top of my head why you are not finding an attorney, particularly if you are looking for one to work on contingency (I do not know if you are or not).

1.) You appear to be distressed because the company you wish to sue did not violate HIPAA.
2.) You do not appear to have any quantifiable damages to sue for.

I am not at all convinced that you have a viable case.

In any case, as has already been indicated, this is not a referral service, and reputable attorneys do not troll message boards looking for clients.

Your post contains WAY too much personal info. Additionally, this forum is not a lawyer referral board. Lastly, if no lawyer wants to take on your case, it could be a good indicator that you really have no case.

This thread has been reported for deletion. You are more than welcome to create a thread asking for basic guidance.
Good god you're rude! I think there's been quite a few complaints about your demeanor on here. And you reported this thread for deletion? Who in the hell do you think you are? Obviously a very unhappy person

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back