need answers

Status
Not open for further replies.

hazelmagic76

My son has been living with his father for 3 years now, and does not want me to bring him summer vacation to visit me, He lives in Arizona and I am in Florida. When we divorced I had custody of my son, My son was only to stay with him temporary till i fixed some things in my life, But last year he would not let me have him and he is doing the same this year. I have talked with my son over the phone but I havent been able to see my son since he left to be with his father. My question is: Can i find him and bring him with me without his authorization, do i still have the custody. And since the divorce was done in the state of florida would Florida have jurisdiction over this matter? What do i do?

my Son Has Been Living With His Father For 3 Years Now, And Does Not Want Me To Bring Him Summer Vacation To Visit Me, He Lives In Arizona And I Am In Florida. When We Divorced I Had Custody Of My Son, My Son Was Only To Stay With Him Temporary Till I Fixed Some Things In My Life, But Last Year He Would Not Let Me Have Him And He Is Doing The Same This Year. I Have Talked With My Son Over The Phone But I Havent Been Able To See My Son Since He Left To Be With His Father. My Question Is: Can I Find Him And Bring Him With Me Without His Authorization, Do I Still Have The Custody. And Since The Divorce Was Done In The State Of Florida Would Florida Have Jurisdiction Over This Matter? What Do I Do?

Duplicate Post!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back