My parents rough marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.

brittany2070

Hi! I'm doing some research for my mom when I found this site and thought I would ask a few questions. My parents have been married for 35 years and only stayed together because they had me. Well, I'm 18 and about to move away to college and too far away to still stay with my parents. I have a very unusual situation though. My dad got a lung transplant one year ago and so he is unemployed and is receiving disability as our only source of income. My parents have no loans or money due on anything. My mom and dad have always fought, but it has escaladed lately. Soemtimes i think that it might just be the medications that my dad is on, but he pushed my mom hard. It scares me because I don't want to leave her alone with him anymore. My mom refuses to leave him because of our house because my grandfather built it she wants to keep our house, but my dad said that will never happen. My dad just resently took all the money out of their accounts and put it into a private acount so that my mom has no money. She just recently got a job and that has only made the situation worse. i dont know what to do any more.

Brittany

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back