My kid please help

Pastahousecape

Jurisdiction
Missouri
My x has full custody and she let my 16 year old move in with her 18 year old boyfriend and I was woundering what I could do about this and she wants me to pay child support still.

Contact child services in your state, report the "cozy sex fest", see if the agency cares.

And, file for a modification of your current custody agreement. You still owe her CS until the terms of the current agreement have been satisfied, if there is anything about terminating support, or when you have a new court order.

By full custody I mean both legal and full custody my kid was living with me for the last three year's and then started dating this 18 year old and I did not approve so she went to her mom and told her mom and her mom said that she would let her move in with him so now her and her boyfriend and three of her friends have moved in with each other I paid child support while my kid was living with me it was the only way she would let her stay hear with me so I did it because I wanted her hear with me and know this is all going on and I just don't know what to do

By full custody I mean both legal and full custody my kid was living with me for the last three year's and then started dating this 18 year old and I did not approve so she went to her mom and told her mom and her mom said that she would let her move in with him so now her and her boyfriend and three of her friends have moved in with each other I paid child support while my kid was living with me it was the only way she would let her stay hear with me so I did it because I wanted her hear with me and know this is all going on and I just don't know what to do

Call the police and report that an adult male is sexually servicing your 16 year old daughter.

Make sure the police know your wife is condoning the sexual poundings your daughter is receiving from the adult male.

The police also need to know the child is no longer being supervised by a parent, because the whacky mother sent the kid to live with the freaky, naughty, nasty adult pervert.

566.068. 1. A person commits the crime of child molestation in the second degree if he or she subjects another person who is less than seventeen years of age to sexual contact.

2. Child molestation in the second degree is a class A misdemeanor unless the actor has previously been convicted of an offense under this chapter or in the course thereof the actor inflicts serious physical injury on any person, displays a deadly weapon or dangerous instrument in a threatening manner, or the offense is committed as part of a ritual or ceremony, in which case the crime is a class D felony.

Section: 566.0068 Until December 31, 2016--Child molestation, second degree, penalties. RSMO 566.068

Back up. The only way to have both full legal and full physical custody is for a court to grant that. Courts also do not grant child support to non-custodial parents who also do not have legal custody. Once there is a court order, it doesn't matter if the parties "like" it or not, nor do you need to pay off the other parent to "allow" you to follow the order. If either of you wants a modification, back to court you go to get a new court order.

If your current court order states you have full physical custody, you have full physical custody. Go get the kid and tell her she doesn't get a choice in where she lives until she is 18. Your ex can file for a modification if she is so inclined, but no court is going to grant one so a 16 year old can shack up with her adult boyfriend.

So do you have sole custody or does your ex have sole custody? If you have sole custody (as in legal and physical) then you make the decisions. Not your ex. If your ex has sole custody, then you need to go to court yesterday and modify the custody order and visitation.

You have to pay child support until your child reaches the age of majority in your state or until the order says you can stop. But you will have to pay any arrears you might have.

So your daughter was living with you the last three years but you don't have sole custody? Your ex let her live with you as long as she got money? Take that bitch to court. ASAP.

Call the cops on her boyfriend.

Back