My Husband's Kids

Status
Not open for further replies.

4all2gether

My husband and I have been married for almost 2 years and we have a child together. I have a daughter from a previous relationship and my ex has relinquished rights to my husband. The adoption was finalized in May 2008 only a few weeks after our [my husband and mine's] daughter was born. My husband has two kids from a previous marriage. His ex had a child from a previous relationship that she never collected CS from. She refused to allow my husband to adopt him while they were married. My husband raised him and his two for 11 years. She does not work full time but "supposedly" substitute teaches. She claims she is attending college and that her new husband works so that she doesn't have to. Her and my husband divorced because she had been having an affair for over 2 years...maybe longer. She moved in with the man she's now married to the day she asked my husband to leave. She took the kids with her and while they were still considered legally married, she filed for child support under her maiden name in a county that neither of them lived in. My husband was going to end up paying for three kids, when only two were his. The court dropped the third child from the payment plan but only reduced the CS by $20. My husband also pays insurance however she never uses it. She has somehow managed to manipulate the system to collect medicaid for the children using her maiden name. She does not communicate with him about the children except through letters that she sends with the children or by having them call and relay messages. She is in noncompliance with the custody agreement and purposely wrote the agreement so we did not receive the children for 123 nights to modify the payments. We even have reason to believe that her mother paid off our attorney--He counseled her on this same matter and has done the same in another case in which he may be getting disbarred. Her new husband also has a daughter. They get her on the same weekends when they have my husband's kids and all four of them share a room: 2 boys (14 and 8 yrs old) and 2 girls (15 and 9 yrs old). The 8 and 9 yrs old are my husbands. There are so many other issues going on that it's not even funny. My husband tried to have his CS modified since we had our daughter and he adopted my other daughter. But because it had not been 3 years since it was filed, he has to file again in October 2009. I know there are a lot of illegal things going on. During the custody case, the kids claimed they wanted to live with us. Please help us get them back!!

Your husband, not you, has many issues here. Too many for simple answers. He should talk to an Attorney to discuss options. If Mom is not complying with court ordered visitation then file for contempt.

this is dad's issue not yours

My husband and I have been married for almost 2 years and we have a child together. I have a daughter from a previous relationship and my ex has relinquished rights to my husband. The adoption was finalized in May 2008 only a few weeks after our [my husband and mine's] daughter was born. My husband has two kids from a previous marriage. His ex had a child from a previous relationship that she never collected CS from. She refused to allow my husband to adopt him while they were married. My husband raised him and his two for 11 years. She does not work full time but "supposedly" substitute teaches. She claims she is attending college and that her new husband works so that she doesn't have to. Her and my husband divorced because she had been having an affair for over 2 years...maybe longer. She moved in with the man she's now married to the day she asked my husband to leave. She took the kids with her and while they were still considered legally married, she filed for child support under her maiden name in a county that neither of them lived in. My husband was going to end up paying for three kids, when only two were his. The court dropped the third child from the payment plan but only reduced the CS by $20. My husband also pays insurance however she never uses it. She has somehow managed to manipulate the system to collect medicaid for the children using her maiden name. She does not communicate with him about the children except through letters that she sends with the children or by having them call and relay messages. She is in noncompliance with the custody agreement and purposely wrote the agreement so we did not receive the children for 123 nights to modify the payments. We even have reason to believe that her mother paid off our attorney--He counseled her on this same matter and has done the same in another case in which he may be getting disbarred. Her new husband also has a daughter. They get her on the same weekends when they have my husband's kids and all four of them share a room: 2 boys (14 and 8 yrs old) and 2 girls (15 and 9 yrs old). The 8 and 9 yrs old are my husbands. There are so many other issues going on that it's not even funny. My husband tried to have his CS modified since we had our daughter and he adopted my other daughter. But because it had not been 3 years since it was filed, he has to file again in October 2009. I know there are a lot of illegal things going on. During the custody case, the kids claimed they wanted to live with us. Please help us get them back!!

your husband is the only one who can do anything here, you have no rights, say, or standing at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back