my husband's deposition

Status
Not open for further replies.

a month ago my attorney scheduled a deposition in his office with my husband to tourney and my husband present I just received the bill for the deposition almost a thousand dollars I went to go pay the agency and requested a copy of the deposition I was denied I contacted my attorney and he refuses to give me a copy of the deposition. is this normal procedure?

a month ago my attorney scheduled a deposition in his office with my husband to tourney and my husband present I just received the bill for the deposition almost a thousand dollars I went to go pay the agency and requested a copy of the deposition I was denied I contacted my attorney and he refuses to give me a copy of the deposition. is this normal procedure?

We don't know enough to advise you. I suggest you seek your answers from your attorney.

Did you ask your attorney when you contacted him why he or the agcy. will not give you a copy of the deposition? As army judge noted, you will have to get your answer from your attorney.

I contacted the agency to arrange a time foe me to pay my fees of $980.00 that I never was told about tell I recved a email from my attorney of the outstanding invoice. I asked the agency to please have the file ready for me. They said that's not going to happen with out authorization from my attorney I gave her my drivers license . She laughed at me. My attorney denined me stating its unusual .
I paid for it its my case. Is this normal practice? Please help with the facts of law.

"Generally", my understanding is, you can purchase a copy of the deposition. Why you aren't being given a copy I don't know. It may be unusual though as your attorney stated. I don't know what to tell you if you paid for a copy & now can't get it. Maybe someone else will come along that can help you more or try talking to your attorney again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back