My children deserve their support!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sksafranek

Hello! My name is Colleen and I live in the state of Illinois. I was divorced in Illinois(about 6 years ago) We have 2 kids together and my exhusband does not pay support even though there is an order. NO ONE cares to enforce this order! Right now he owes over $12,500 I have provided the State of Illinois and the state which he now lives in with all of his information-his social security number,current address, phone number, employer everything.My ex-husband is a man who ran out of the state to avoid paying suppoer for the 2 children he helped bring into this world.He gets a job and either sues them (workmans comp) or else he fakes an injury to be off of work.It breaks my heart that sometimes my kids do without things when there father is living the good life and lacks for nothing.(he lives in a new house, has 2 nice (new) cars, I thought that the state could intercept his income tax return?? If any of you have any information on how I can go about trying to collect my support I would appreciate any information you would have.My only hope will be to save alot of my own money and go back to court and have him brought back to Illinois to answer for himself. Thanks! Have a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back