Alcohol & Drugs: DUI, DWI Mr Pitts

Greatest

Colorado courts accusing me on false D U I charges. When I was only traveling home. Can someone help me sew them for the time I lost from work and court costs?

Thanks,
Ronald Pitts

Last edited:
Colorado courts accusing me on false D U I charges. When I was only traveling home. Can someone help me sew them for the time I lost from work and court costs?

Thanks,
Ronald Pitts

I suggest you contact several lawyers in your county.
You can discuss any issues you might have with anyone.
The lawyers will advise you if any remedies exist under CO law.
You won't receive the assistance or guidance you require via FREE internet forums.

Thanks,
Ronald Pitts

So, are you saying that you were NOT impaired at all, had not consumed alcohol or taken any medication and the police made up the reason for the stop and/or their reasons for the arrest? Can you prove they made it all up?

So, are you saying that you were NOT impaired at all, had not consumed alcohol or taken any medication and the police made up the reason for the stop and/or their reasons for the arrest? Can you prove they made it all up?

Yes, that's the way I read what Mr. Pitts posted.
Odd isn't it?

It can be particularly amusing - and naive - for people to equate no charges filed, or even a dismissal, as being the same thing as an "unlawful" detention or arrest. Now, assuming that he is still being prosecuted, this post becomes even MORE puzzling.

Back