Other Criminal Charges & Offenses Mom pulled a gun on me and then this happened

Hurt6

Jurisdiction
Michigan
My mom and I was arguing...she walked out the room and grabbed a handgun and pointed it at me. I freaked out out and tried grabbing it and it hit her face. I have cameras up that record audio which provided the account. I held her on the floor and she admitted to pulling the gun so that I would kill her. We went to sleep and the next morning my neighbors said the police had shown up...my mom was gone. She went to the hospital and said domestic violence (because of the black eye she received from me trying to take the gun away). The audio recording clearly states that she pulled a gun on me and that she wanted me to kill her(I was dumbfounded by that Info...she come in the kitchen with a handgun which I disarmed her the best I could.) So what do I do? I have the recording in multiple places as to not get deleted...I don't want my mom to get into trouble because I love her...what do I do? I can't afford an attorney and not sure if I turn myself in. Please help.. my mom's on Prozac and benzos...she's crazy but I love her
wav: Recording 6.wav
That's the audio...it's silent for the first minute
.the last minute is when she admits to the gun

So what do I do?

Prepare yourself for the hurricane of legal problems that are headed your way with WINDS in excess of 150 MPH and rain, lots of rain.

I suggest you LAWYER UP!!!

tenor-2.gif

So what do I do? I

I suggest you consult a lawyer before doing anything like turning yourself in or telling others your version of what happened. Doing that can make things worse for you. Come up with the money for a consultation with the lawyer on the issue so you know where you stand and what's likely to happen next. Should you get charged with a crime out of this, you aren't obligated to hire the attorney you consulted to represent you. If you are unable to pay for respresentation then ask the court to appoint a lawyer for you.

It would also appear that your mother needs more intense mental health treatment than she's been getting. You may want to look into what options she has for that.

I have cameras up that record audio which provided the account.

Do these cameras also record video?

Also, it strikes me as a bit odd that you have multiple cameras actively recording what's happening in your own home. Why is that?

I held her on the floor and she admitted to pulling the gun so that I would kill her.
We went to sleep and the next morning my neighbors said the police had shown up...my mom was gone.

Let me get this straight...you argued with your mother to the point that she pulled a gun on you, and she told you that she did this because she wanted you to kill her, and you didn't call the police at the time? Instead, you just went to sleep? Is that right?

How did the police then "show up" without you being aware of it? When did this happen?

She went to the hospital and said domestic violence (because of the black eye she received from me trying to take the gun away).

How do you purport to know what she said at the hospital when you weren't there with her?

So what do I do? I have the recording in multiple places as to not get deleted...I don't want my mom to get into trouble because I love her...what do I do?

Well...it sounds like you can probably expect a visit from the police and possibly an arrest. At that point, you're going to need an attorney's advice, and you really ought not be making public statements about what happened.

Beyond that, your mother obviously needs assistance from a mental health professional, and any firearms ought to be removed from the home.

My mom and I was arguing...she walked out the room and grabbed a handgun and pointed it at me. I freaked out out and tried grabbing it and it hit her face. I have cameras up that record audio which provided the account. I held her on the floor and she admitted to pulling the gun so that I would kill her. We went to sleep and the next morning my neighbors said the police had shown up...my mom was gone. She went to the hospital and said domestic violence (because of the black eye she received from me trying to take the gun away). The audio recording clearly states that she pulled a gun on me and that she wanted me to kill her(I was dumbfounded by that Info...she come in the kitchen with a handgun which I disarmed her the best I could.) So what do I do? I have the recording in multiple places as to not get deleted...I don't want my mom to get into trouble because I love her...what do I do? I can't afford an attorney and not sure if I turn myself in. Please help.. my mom's on Prozac and benzos...she's crazy but I love her
wav: Recording 6.wav
That's the audio...it's silent for the first minute
.the last minute is when she admits to the gun

Get a lawyer and stop posting online.

Back