(mom) bitter custody battle-3yrs strong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

janadius

My son's father filed for child custody in Louisiana once I broke up with him. It's been three years. We came up with a court agreement that went wrong from the start. By my not having a lawyer and he did, I ended up agreeing to things that I now know I didn't have too (stupid me). Now it has gotten to the point where he is trying to take my son completely under false pretenses. I live in Texas and he lives in Louisiana. He has filed for a foreign child custody determination here in Texas and has set another court date in Louisiana for another hearing. In the midst of all of this he has been arrested for domestic violence with a woman who was carrying his child at the time. He has lost every job that he had in the past because of fighting on the job.

I NEED TO KNOW HOW CAN I GET HIS PAST EMPLOYERS TO PUT IN WRITING FOR ME,WHAT HAPPENED TO CAUSE THEM TO FIRE HIM.

I have until March 9th to reply to this foreign child custody determination or else they he will be able to take my son. He is unfit to be a dad. He has moved up to 4 times in three years. He hasn't held on to a steady job ever because he always gets fired. I still don't have a lawyer in either states. I have been laid off due to Hurricane Ike. I have gotten no help from my son's father at all. He's been trying avoid getting on child support and he's mad that I broke up with him.

I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO RESPOND TO THIS CHILD CUSTODY DETERMINATION.

Sincerely,

A VERY WORRIED AND FRIGHTENED MOM

You need to hire an attorney. Find a way to do it. go to your family for help if you need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back