Misdiagnosed..??

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimberlyn

About a year ago I went to this medical clinic here in Olympia,WA. I went to have these boil~like things diagnosed. The doctor that saw me that day was wrong! She told me that it was only "Acne" & it was nothing else but that. Come to find out it WASN'T"just acne", no. I went to my OBGYN & he said it was a condition called Hidradenitis Suppurativa & he also said that mine is very very BAD~! He said that if we could of caught it at an earlier stage that the cure for it would of been alot better & a better chance of curing it 100%. Now that its now at the stage that it is its very unlikely of a cure at all now~!? When I very first went & saw that 1st DR. at that clinic was over a year ago & my symptoms got 100% worse. Can I do anything about her misdiagnosing me? Plus the clinic lost my medical file too~! Help..? Thanks~ :) Kim~

What do you have as far as evidence to back up your claim that the first doctor misdiagnosed you?

I've got Social Security onmy behalf, they tried to get my records too & said couldnt find them. As for misdiagnosis..? My fianc'e took me saw me crying my eyes out when exiting the room, also my condition got 500% worse, acne don't do that~ my gynechologist backs me up! I also used my state medcal card at the time of service for proving I was even there~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back