misconduct

Status
Not open for further replies.

crawford2718

My child is being cut by sticks and bullied in school. The school is not doing anything to remedy this. What can I do ? what are my options?. I have already sent a certified letter to the school, requesting something be done. This has been ongoing any information would be appreciated.

Have you had direct contact with school? (meeting with principal). Do you know what if any actions school has taken such as talking to students involved detention etc all which may not be known by your child? If you have verified they are aware and have literally done nothing your next step is to contact School District.

My child is being cut by sticks and bullied in school. The school is not doing anything to remedy this. What can I do ? what are my options?. I have already sent a certified letter to the school, requesting something be done. This has been ongoing any information would be appreciated.

If your child is being harmed (cut with sticks), you should immediately report the matter to your local law enforcement agency.

They will investigate the matter.

You should also seek medical treatment of your child's injuries.

Thank you so much for your opinions. taking my child to the doctors to have the cuts examined, is something I have not thought of. because they are not that extreme, but for other reasons it might be a good idea. after I have spoken with the super intendant ( School District) what steps would you take after that.

Thank for your opinions. I have never thought of getting the cuts medically examined, because they are not that severe. but for other reasons this may be a good idea. after speaking to the superintendent ( School District) prepare me for my next possible that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back