Alcohol & Drugs: MIP, MIC, Intoxication Minor being cited for an underage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gonib

Hello i was just arrested not too long ago for underaged drinking. They asked me if I would give concent to a breathalizor, and i said no. then he asked about an aroma test, i said no again. then he proceded to place me under arrest and called another car to transport me to the station. I was not read my rights and they proceded to ask me questions about the situation. He asked if there was a way to reach my paents i told him yes and gave him my mother's phone nuumber. Her phone was dead and i told him I can probily give you a uncle's number and he can get into contact with her. I didnt have his number on me so he told me he was going to call CYS. I told him I know the address of the new home we have just moved into and that without a doubt 100% my mother would be there. Yet he proced3ed to call CYS. Luckily another police officer went to the house and retreivd my father. He later came and picked me up. Oh I forgot to mention the arresting officer, in the interigation room proceded to call me a jackass multiple times een after I asked for him not to. He tried to tell me that the word is not profanity that it is in the dictionary. I told him jackass means male donkey, but sisne he is useing it out of context, and calling me a jackass, he is useing it as a dirogitory insult towards me. making the word jackass indeed profanity. Then he told me to and I qoute " Shut the hell up, and yeah, I used profanity now." Is there anything I can do due to the fact that they did not read me my rights beefore interigation? and for the call to CYS, and for harrassing me with profanity? Also I forogt to mention when were leaving the scene where they picked me up I told him "I do not wish to speak with you, I am asking you not to speak to me anymore." He proceded to speak to me. Then I told him " You are continueing to speak to me, after I have asked you not to." Can I press harasment charges for that as well? The arresting officer has been targeting my family for a long while. That same officer has already arrested my older brother a year ago, and four of my uncles. I would like answers to my questions please, and thank you. :)

Ahhhhh, The big mean police officer, didn't take orders from you and stomping your feet got you nowhere.

You are lucky you are a minor. If you were an adult, they would not have treated you so nice. I suggest if you are not going to learn from your near miss with the law, you buy plenty of Vaseline for prison.

Last edited:
If you're 18, you can file a complaint with the police chief.
No, you can't bring charges against anyone.
Only the DA has the ability to bring charges.
If you're a mine, not 18, you have no rights.
Your rights belong to your parents.
Mommy or Daddy can file a complaint with the chief of police.
I suggest you use your right to remain silent, and discuss this only with your parents or the lawyer they hire to represent you.

Sent from my iPad3 using Tapatalk HD

Oh I forgot to mention the arresting officer, in the interigation room proceded to call me a jackass multiple times een after I asked for him not to.
Rude, to be certain, but he is under no obligation to stop talking to you or even calling you names simply because you ask him to. You or your parents can make a complaint to the agency.

Is there anything I can do due to the fact that they did not read me my rights beefore interigation?
Sure. Your attorney can make a motion to suppress any statements made in the interrogation that might be used against you in court. Since it is likely they will not need any statements you made to show that you had been drinking, chances are this is also a non-issue (legally). But, you and your parents can add that to the complaint against the officer to his agency.

and for the call to CYS, and for harrassing me with profanity?
Since you are apparently a minor, then calling youth services is appropriate as they place minors, the police do not.

And, yes, you can add profanity to your complaint.

Also I forogt to mention when were leaving the scene where they picked me up I told him "I do not wish to speak with you, I am asking you not to speak to me anymore." He proceded to speak to me.
My kids stopped playing that game when they reached about 6 years old. No one has to stop talking to you because you ask them to.

Then I told him " You are continueing to speak to me, after I have asked you not to." Can I press harasment charges for that as well?
No.

The arresting officer has been targeting my family for a long while. That same officer has already arrested my older brother a year ago, and four of my uncles.
It could be that a lot of you keep getting involved in things that you shouldn't. Your drinking, for instance.

All because the officer has contacted many members of your family does not mean that they were arrested without cause, only that this officer happens to work in the area where you all live or where you all commit crimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back