Military clause- does it protect after lease is over?

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Does a military clause offer any protection against getting extended vs. leaving early- I.e- sign a 2yr lease, get extended 6mos by military- do you have to find a new place for 6mos (move yourself, etc?)

Does a military clause offer any protection against getting extended vs. leaving early- I.e- sign a 2yr lease, get extended 6mos by military- do you have to find a new place for 6mos (move yourself, etc?)

The lease is the controlling instrument and its addendum thereto.

The answers you seek are clearly explained within the four corners of your ENTIRE lease.

Uh, thanks? I would think the spirit of the clause (to prevent military members from undue expense bc the govt changed its mind) would factor in somehow - or at least that argument could be made- the orders changed- which direction should be immaterial if the intent of the addition is to protect against getting slammed if your orders change...

Uh, thanks? I would think the spirit of the clause (to prevent military members from undue expense bc the govt changed its mind) would factor in somehow - or at least that argument could be made- the orders changed- which direction should be immaterial if the intent of the addition is to protect against getting slammed if your orders change...

You are always FREE to pay an attorney for legal advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back