1. Free Legal Help, Legal Forms and Lawyers. TheLaw.com has been providing free legal assistance online since 1995. Our most popular destinations for legal help are below. It only takes a minute to join our legal community!

Dismiss Notice

Menacing claim at work Harassment, Stalking, Misconduct

Discussion in 'Criminal Charges' started by Nico, Sep 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. adjusterjack

adjusterjack Super Moderator

Baubles, Bangles and Beads.

2. army judge

army judge Super Moderator

The words BULLY or BULLYING appeared on my Ouija Board.

Nico, does your concern have anything to do with BULLYING?

3. adjusterjack

adjusterjack Super Moderator

Menacing - Bullying.

Could be.

4. Nico

Nico Law Topic Starter New Member

Sorry for not replying, as i forgot about this post. I will finally tell you all what happened, now that most do not care lol. I was working with this girl and we were friends. I started to hang out with her outside of work. Im currently a full time student and didnt want to go out with her because im more invested in school. She grew feelings for me and i told her we are just friends. After years of being put into the horrible friendzone it is me who friendszones them lol. Anyways she told my boss that i threatened to shoot her of which i didnt. I asked her "did you tell work that i threatened you?" which she replied "where not suppose to talk about that". I then loudly said "Your a b****" and "your a f***ing c****" then i went home. The next day i was fired and the cops called me. I told them that i didnt threaten her and that if i did it was a joke. I also explained the situation which is shes mad caused i didnt give her a taste of my sexy bod. I was freaking out about that cause i really didnt want to have to go to court. Im actually innocent here and so i would definitely fight this if i had to. But nothing has popped up, which is how it should be. I learned that some women can be very vindictive and that i made the right decision in not going out with this one. Imagen how it would of been if i went out with her.

5. army judge

army judge Super Moderator

Just say NO, say NO to everything and anything, or say NOTHING; just swiftly turn then walk away.

6. Highwayman

Highwayman Well-Known Member

So I guess you didn't care so much about it. And after waiting for two months I don't think most of us care either.

army judge likes this.
  7. Nico

Nico Law Topic Starter New Member

I still dont care

8. Zigner

Zigner Well-Known Member

In other words, you threatened her.