Mediators and kids

Status
Not open for further replies.

tylerdurden

My ex and i are going back to court for child custody.
we have orders in place that are very vague. they say the parents are to decide the schedule during the week and each parent maintains every other weekend.
well she's been manipulating the time frames and schedules according to her preference-which im taking her back to court to get a set in stone time frame for the boys and i.
we went to the mediation and i had mapquested the distance to their schools, my work schedule and every reason why we need the schedule im requesting, which would keep the peace AND give the boys more stability.

well of course she, the ex didnt like that too well, so she went on a rant about how im crazy and im this and that..despite the fact the mediator validated i have no criminal or domestic issues.
so now the mediator wants to interview our kids. she said not to mention this to them until they are there so they dont get upset or scared..and to not coach them.

the first thing my ex did was pick my kids up from school, plead her case on why she acts the way she does and then told them i am making them see a judge tuesday.

when i get to mediation should i pull the worker aside and let her know what happened? will these lil games she's playing with the boys emotions even matter in court? they are running around anxious becuase she's not only tellign them what is oging on in mediation but talking to them about our arguements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back