Masturbating in a car with 16 yr. old girl in the back

Status
Not open for further replies.

grace1

My jurisdiction is: New York State, United States Of America

Today my grandpa drove me and a friend i haven't seen in a while to the mall. We are both sixteen. The drive to the mall is about 20 minutes. After we picked up my friend from her house, she sat behind the driver's seat. I sat behind the passenger seat. My grandpa began to talk to her about school, work, etc. and it seemed normal. There was one question in particular that seemed out of the ordinary. He asked her what high school she swims for. I say this is odd because I was on the same swim team with her for a few years and both my grandparents went to the majority of my meets. My friend and I both swim for a town team. My 74 year old grandpa knew the answer to his own question it seemed. About 7 or 8 minutes into the car ride i hear a rubbing noise coming from the drivers seat. After a second I notice that my grandfathers elbow that is resting on the arm rest is moving up and down. I looked over at him and see his arm moving up and down. I realized that he is masturbating. Several times I tried to peek foreword to see if his penis was out of his pants or not. Every time I tried to peek foreword my grandfather would turn his head to the right and try to see what I was doing and if i was looking at him. Every so often he would look in his rearview mirror and I'm assuming he was looking at my friend as he was masturbating. He then proceeded to interrupt my conversations with my friend to ask her random questions. As he was driving and masturbating he would switch hands with one hand on the wheel and one on his penis. Close to the end of the ride with approximately 2 minutes left his hand pace quickened and he looked looked down more often. After about a minute of this, i noticed his body flinch and his butt raised up off of the seat a little bit.
My grandfather does have alzheimers and is a bit hard of hearing. I do not believe he was delusional though because he carried on a conversation and he was driving.

Is this illegal? Sexual harrassment? WHAT SHOULD I DO?

My jurisdiction is: New York State, United States Of America

Today my grandpa drove me and a friend i haven't seen in a while to the mall. We are both sixteen. The drive to the mall is about 20 minutes. After we picked up my friend from her house, she sat behind the driver's seat. I sat behind the passenger seat. My grandpa began to talk to her about school, work, etc. and it seemed normal. There was one question in particular that seemed out of the ordinary. He asked her what high school she swims for. I say this is odd because I was on the same swim team with her for a few years and both my grandparents went to the majority of my meets. My friend and I both swim for a town team. My 74 year old grandpa knew the answer to his own question it seemed. About 7 or 8 minutes into the car ride i hear a rubbing noise coming from the drivers seat. After a second I notice that my grandfathers elbow that is resting on the arm rest is moving up and down. I looked over at him and see his arm moving up and down. I realized that he is masturbating. Several times I tried to peek foreword to see if his penis was out of his pants or not. Every time I tried to peek foreword my grandfather would turn his head to the right and try to see what I was doing and if i was looking at him. Every so often he would look in his rearview mirror and I'm assuming he was looking at my friend as he was masturbating. He then proceeded to interrupt my conversations with my friend to ask her random questions. As he was driving and masturbating he would switch hands with one hand on the wheel and one on his penis. Close to the end of the ride with approximately 2 minutes left his hand pace quickened and he looked looked down more often. After about a minute of this, i noticed his body flinch and his butt raised up off of the seat a little bit.
My grandfather does have alzheimers and is a bit hard of hearing. I do not believe he was delusional though because he carried on a conversation and he was driving.

Is this illegal? Sexual harrassment? WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Yes it's illegal. Please tell your mother or father RIGHT AWAY. Now. This second. Do not EVER be alone with your GF. Ever. What he is doing is "probably" a result of Alzheimer's progression and he may do something worse if he isn't stopped. He should not be driving. At. All.

Let your parents know so that ALL the children in your family can be protected from him, and he can get some help BEFORE he rapes a child.

Can Alzheimer's actually cause behavior like this?

Damn. I've experienced people with dementia before, never felt threatened by them though.

Is he at an "advanced" stage? I have to agree with something Bay State said, I did find it odd when I read someone in his condition was still driving. That needs to end if he can't control himself. . . driving while doing what you describe sure as hell is likely more dangerous that driving while texting...etc....

Yes; inappropriate sexual behavior can occur in folks with dementia. This tends to occur in early or moderate dementia (typically in late stages the patient is likely to be bedbound, unable to walk, eat on their own or drive a car).

You need to tell your parents of Grandpa's behavior.

Gail

yes, but do you know why they are called trolls?

Has nothing to do with monsters blocking bridges,

has to do with fishing. . . trollin' for fish, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back