Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicklll

Can me and my girlfriend get married if she's pregnant shes 5 months til 17 I live in Texas her parents won't give consent for marriage because they don't want her leaving the house but we both want her out because her dad beats on her I'm trying to find any possible way we can either get married and her move in or her just move in and get out of that house any help???

Can me and my girlfriend get married if she's pregnant shes 5 months til 17 I live in Texas her parents won't give consent for marriage because they don't want her leaving the house but we both want her out because her dad beats on her I'm trying to find any possible way we can either get married and her move in or her just move in and get out of that house any help???

Yeah, daddy beats her huh?
You, you just have intercourse with her at age 15 or 16, huh?
You do know that's a crime in Texas.
If you're smart, you'll lay low until she turns 18.
Otherwise, you might find yourself knocking boots with Bubba or Wicked Willie.

If she really is being beaten (abused), definitely contact CPS - think of the child she is carrying also.

In Texas, a 17 year old can legally run away as long as they notify the parents or local police of their location. The biggest issue becomes where did they go. If she moves in with you, the charge of harboring a minor and others can come in to play. If it is with a relative and she continues to attend school, the police are not likely to do anything. Refer to the Texas Family Code.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back