long distance 18 year old dating a 16 year old

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashesneverburn

I'm the eighteen year old. I was with this girl, she lives in Missouri and i live in Illinois. It was all long distance, no sex talk or pictures besides bikini pictures. Her mom threatened to charge me for rape and cyber bullying but there has been nothing else said about her online anywhere since that warning and, but i have never been with her, the whole relationship has been online and over the phone. She also said if i ever talked to her she would press charges. Her daughter started talking to me again, but i told her I'm scared to get into trouble.

Now, i am not going to have any contact with her again.

Is there any charges or trouble i can get into?
Please help.

Easy answer, this one :)

Stop talking to her until she becomes the age of legal majority.

Seriously. Mom will have a VERY hard time getting a DA to act if she can't prove that there's ongoing contact.

Relax.

I'm the eighteen year old. I was with this girl, she lives in Missouri and i live in Illinois. It was all long distance, no sex talk or pictures besides bikini pictures. Her mom threatened to charge me for rape and cyber bullying but there has been nothing else said about her online anywhere since that warning and, but i have never been with her, the whole relationship has been online and over the phone. She also said if i ever talked to her she would press charges. Her daughter started talking to me again, but i told her I'm scared to get into trouble.

Now, i am not going to have any contact with her again.

Is there any charges or trouble i can get into?
Please help.

I've heard of SOME situations where those 14 year olds (boy or girl) are 45 year old detectives "cat fishing" for adult "you know whats"!!!! As Private Gomer Pyle (USMC) once said, "Surprise, surprise, surprise!"

Be careful, these Internet waters offer many mysterious creatures. You might fare better, and avoid jeopardizing your freedom by NOT trolling in these waters for underage or unknown "sea critters"!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back