Alcohol & Drugs: DUI, DWI License in multiple states

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve1527

I received a DUI in Kansas and I have a valid Wi license, Wi is not part of the drivers license compact however I'm sure Kansas will contact Wi and they will revoke my license in WI. I have both an expired Kansas license and a expired Ok license which I plan on renewing. My thoughts are to simply surrender my WI license and use my Ok license for one year or until the diversion agreement is completed. FYI at the end of one year I will be considered not guilty and this offense will come off my record.

Kansas does not know I live in OK as well and hold a license there as well my thoughts again are if I surrender my WI license they can not revoke something that is no there or valid? Can I get your thoughts on this?

I received a DUI in Kansas and I have a valid Wi license, Wi is not part of the drivers license compact however I'm sure Kansas will contact Wi and they will revoke my license in WI. I have both an expired Kansas license and a expired Ok license which I plan on renewing. My thoughts are to simply surrender my WI license and use my Ok license for one year or until the diversion agreement is completed. FYI at the end of one year I will be considered not guilty and this offense will come off my record.

Kansas does not know I live in OK as well and hold a license there as well my thoughts again are if I surrender my WI license they can not revoke something that is no there or valid? Can I get your thoughts on this?

Legally one is not entitled to have more than one license. When your scheme gets discovered, you'll have more legal woes.

Last edited:
What Scheme! I guess you didn't fully read my question, I will surrender my Wisc License.

Thanks a bunch!

Thanks for the response however I will surrender my WI license, so I will only be licensed in OK.

Thanks

Therein lies your problem, sir.

With a DUI conviction, its a mandatory loss of driving privileges.

Yet, you were holding three valid licenses.

You're losing one, turning on the other.

The leaves you with one valid license.

The problem is, you will eventually be barred from driving upon conviction, yet you're planning to skirt that ban.

That could become a very big problem.

I don't care, but eventually your auto insurer will find out, as will one of those states, perhaps the judge.

hey Army Judge, thanks for nothing! Sounds like your not much into helping people with BS DUI convections! You sound like the LAW maybe an X judge......... not need to bar me from this site I'll never visit this site again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back