Libel

U

Undid

Jurisdiction
California
How to I get my picture off of shesahomewrecker .com?

How to I get my picture off of shesahomewrecker .com?

Contact the site administrator and ask for your likeness to be removed.

Here you go:

Contact Us

If you'd like to reach us, please email info@shesahomewrecker.com

Be forewarned, you might simply be ignored.

Contact the site administrator and ask for your likeness to be removed.

Here you go:

Contact Us

If you'd like to reach us, please email info@shesahomewrecker.com

Be forewarned, you might simply be ignored.
Yes they have ignored me for two weeks. I contacted Google and the will not remove until the site removes it. I sent DMCA notice Google rejected it. Photo was copied from Facebook

Yes they have ignored me for two weeks. I contacted Google and the will not remove until the site removes it. I sent DMCA notice Google rejected it. Photo was copied from Facebook

You've learned a valuable lesson, DON'T POST A LIKENESS OF YOURSELF on any Internet site.

Why?

Once you do, the argument can be made that you've willingly allowed YOUR likeness to become part of the public domain.

I post slogans, quotes, cartoons, but never do I post my UGLY mug on the Internet.

I notice you've used a horsey on our site, good idea.

It's never too late to learn.

As I said, you were ignored.

If it bothers you, hire a lawyer for $5,000, maybe $10,000 to initiate a lawsuit on your behalf to have your photo removed.

Ummm, that'll likely be ignored, too.

That pesky "public domain" argument, again.

Google's not the problem and has no obligation to remove the photo. Shesahomewrecker.com is not the problem and has no legal obligation to remove the photo.

Your problem is with whoever posted the photo and details on shesahomewrecker and that's the person you sue for defamation if the details are lies.

However, if the details are anywhere close to being true, i.e.: you fooled around with somebody's mate, then you are stuck with having your photo and sordid details on the internet forever.

Back