liability of hauler during delivery of reefer container coz damage

Status
Not open for further replies.

guestpost

Sir
I ask for my clarification in damage of a reefer container van. My driver accidentally rolled and fell down and lied in low ground area which co 'z damage reefer container and My tractor head truck. After the accident My driver and his helper got alive and call me for What happend and then i call the broker i told them the accident. we together with the broker went to accident site and call the broker a contractor for lifthing the container and My truck. They settle the amount for Liftthing and then i go My truck together container van after got in the garage and container turnover to owner hanjin shipping and took damage inspection On the container the report of shipping line past to the broker partialy report coz'ing totally wreck of a container now sir i ask should i shoulder all the payment assuming On shipping line report On which broker and i have no written contract base on delivering the said container we all have cash to cash bassist. I hope you I get a my response on this matter. Thank you and god blesss
FYI. Jeffrey

I see your jurisdiction is Asia. This is a US law forum. I doubt you will get a definite answer from anyone here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back