Criminal Trials, Hearings Legal Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justneedjustice

What do you do when you feel like an attorney has done you wrong? I don't mean this in any disrespect. But I was previously in a sever motorcycle accident. And I had no medical insurance. My father took it upon himself to hire an attorney. He would never give me any information about the case, the money, or even who the attorney was. Here I am almost 2 years later and I have just found out who the attorney is and I gave him a call myself because he is still holding some of the money. And whenever I call him, he doesn't really give me any information and he hardly answers my calls nor does he ever call me back for that matter. And when my father finally let me review how much, he himself agreed to give the attorney I was shocked. Because not only did I pay this one lawyer, I paid another one a large sum and for what I still don't know. I asked the auto accident lawyer why that large sum was paid to the other attorney he had no answer. And the other attorney is reluctant to tell me either.

Whats the disposition of the case? Has it been settled out of court? Is it scheduled for trial? Where there depositions or interrogatories?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back