knee injury on city property.....HELP!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

premieremind

I Was Involved In A Semi Pro Football Game On A City Park Field. The Game Began And After A Few Plays I Was Running With The Ball And My Foot Got Caught On The Turf Field-THE FIELD WAS POORLY MAINTAINED AND HAD A TEAR IN THE SEAM WHERE MY FOOT WAS CAUGHT FORCING ME TO TRIP. I Went Down And Immediately Felt Pain In My Knee. I Was Help Off The Field And Didn't Go Back To Play. I Thought Hopefully It Was Just A Sprain. I Iced And Elevated For A Week Before Going To The E.r Where I Was Told I Fractured My Upper Fibula. I Lost A Lot Of Muscle, Range Of Motion, Balance, Strength And Agility. Not To Mention Loss Of Income For Almost Six Months. After More Xrays My Doctor Realizes The Injury Has Affected My Hips And Lower Back (one Hip Is Higher And My Pelvic Is Pointing Downward) Probably From Limping For So Long. I Still Have A Lot Of Pain From My Back To Both My Knees Now And My Foot Goes Numb And I Feel Pins And Needles Within It. I Just Wanted To Have The City Pay My Medical Bills. I Called And Called And Never Received Any Help So I Contacted An Attorney. Now Im Just Wondering What A Case Like This Is Worth. Any Ideas Guys? Can You Gurus Please Help Me? Thanks From Ny

Last edited:
Ask your attorney what your case is worth. That's why you hired one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back