juveniles

Status
Not open for further replies.

thelawthelaw

i am 99.99999 percent confident that my vehicles had items stolen from them by minors and having horrible time trying to prove it. i am limited to the fact they are minors, quite frankly i can not legally do anything hardly myself to find them guilty. even private investigators can not follow or anything at all either. i have not attempted to follow either. the whole neighborhood knows who all is "so called" responsible as i do. why do minors get to get away with crime? and felony at that with the amount of the thefts. i want justice, dont even care about the items no more. what would you do, what would jesus do, what should i do? i am so so so so mad.

i am 99.99999 percent confident that my vehicles had items stolen from them by minors and having horrible time trying to prove it. i am limited to the fact they are minors, quite frankly i can not legally do anything hardly myself to find them guilty. even private investigators can not follow or anything at all either. i have not attempted to follow either. the whole neighborhood knows who all is "so called" responsible as i do. why do minors get to get away with crime? and felony at that with the amount of the thefts. i want justice, dont even care about the items no more. what would you do, what would jesus do, what should i do? i am so so so so mad.

Some people put alarm systems on their cars.

Some people don't leave valuables in their cars.

Minors or adults, it doesn't matter, crimes must be proven; not just suggested or suspected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back