1. Free Legal Help, Legal Forms and Lawyers. TheLaw.com has been providing free legal assistance online since 1995. Our most popular destinations for legal help are below. It only takes a minute to join our legal community!

Dismiss Notice

juveniles

Discussion in 'Juvenile Crime, Law & Court' started by thelawthelaw, Feb 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thelawthelaw

thelawthelaw Law Topic Starter New Member

i am 99.99999 percent confident that my vehicles had items stolen from them by minors and having horrible time trying to prove it. i am limited to the fact they are minors, quite frankly i can not legally do anything hardly myself to find them guilty. even private investigators can not follow or anything at all either. i have not attempted to follow either. the whole neighborhood knows who all is "so called" responsible as i do. why do minors get to get away with crime? and felony at that with the amount of the thefts. i want justice, dont even care about the items no more. what would you do, what would jesus do, what should i do? i am so so so so mad.

2. army judge

army judge Super Moderator

Some people put alarm systems on their cars.

Some people don't leave valuables in their cars.

Minors or adults, it doesn't matter, crimes must be proven; not just suggested or suspected.