Jim Rawls and Cindy Rawls Divorce

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimrawls

My wife and I are seeking a an uncontested divorce in Caddo Parrish,La. We have been separated for over 5 years and we have a 14 year old child. I am disabled now and need a divorce as inexpensive as possible. We need to know the legal steps and the who,when where and how to's,to complete as soon as possible. We need to know how long it will take so we can go today to start this.

OP, please delete your post and start over without your names and phone numbers. Thanks!

Please email me or call when you can , Thank you

Feel free to use our case review for a divorce if that's what you're looking for. Otherwise, posting your name and number in public will get you a huge number of prospecters calling you and, trust me, that's not what you want. Make a few inquiries and then a decision. If you want inexpensive, expect to need to do some of the work since nobody can afford to work for free, as you can appreciate.

Just wanted to tell everyone about the solution I found. I was going through a messy divorce and I couldn't afford to hire an attorney. I called ExperTalk and got my questions answered on how to file the papers myself. The lowest quote I got from an attorney to file my pa pers was $2500. With ExperTalk's help, I got everything done the right way for $35 plus my costs to file. The phone number for ExperTalk is 8882678428. I would recommend you call if you have a question and don't want to break the bank trying to get help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back