is this a hartasment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

can we call harrasment if we send 3 emails to someone??

can we call that harrasment One @ was send in 2011 one good wishes in 2014(weding) and one was send in 2015?
something like you are to limited for that job...this is how far you can go..that was 1 @ Second@ i send i sad to her that she ruins my good opinion at work and this is wrong.

can we call harrasment if we send 3 emails to someone??

can we call that harrasment One @ was send in 2011 one good wishes in 2014(weding) and one was send in 2015?
something like you are to limited for that job...this is how far you can go..that was 1 @ Second@ i send i sad to her that she ruins my good opinion at work and this is wrong.

Sometimes there are people that don't wish to be approached by other people.
For that reason, its often best to keep things at work on a business and professional level only.
That means, if its not about the employer's business, keep it to yourself and chat only with your imaginary friends (Bumble Bee, Pole Cat, Penny Possum, Morty Monkey, and Kenny Kangaroo) that dwell deep inside your skull.
That always worked for me, anyway.
That way, no one can complain about being harassed.

From what I can decipher this is not harassment in any legal sense. If you know the communication is unwanted it is best to stop.

Probably not harassment for 3 e-mails if they were just on the order of well wishes or something of the sort. However, stop sending the e-mails. Your post isn't really very clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back