1. Free Legal Help, Legal Forms and Lawyers. TheLaw.com has been providing free legal assistance online since 1995. Our most popular destinations for legal help are below. It only takes a minute to join our legal community!

Dismiss Notice

international accident Negligence, Other Injury

Discussion in 'Accidents, Injuries, Negligence' started by swapp88, Nov 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. swapp88

swapp88 Law Topic Starter New Member

So my friend who is a US citizen attends st.kitts for med school in the Caribbean and she was at this hotel Canadian owned and the whole outside balcony out the front door collapsed on the second floor. When she hit the ground she tore three ligaments in her foot had to come home leave middle of semester for therapy can't walk. Any lawyer she asked won't take case cause it's international or said it'll cost her to much, and international law practices she called said same. The hotel only offering 2 months free rent not even whole year and won't even pay for medical expense. Any one know what her options are or have any suggestions, would be much appreciated. Thanks!

2. army judge

army judge Super Moderator

Find a St. Kitts lawyer.
    Otherwise, she's out of luck, except for the two months free lodging at the dump.

Sent from my iPad3 using Tapatalk HD

3. guestpost

guestpost New Member

She asked lawyers there no help

4. disagreeable

disagreeable Well-Known Member

She needs a lawyer in St Kitts if she wants anything. I'm sure she can afford the phone call.

5. mightymoose

mightymoose Moderator

It isn't really an international incident. It is a Carribean incident.