immediate help required

Status
Not open for further replies.

brittanyapr

I was forced into fmla for protection. during my leave i was requested to return my business equipment. I was harassed under my leave by my employer. I am trying to protect myself because they have been known to set-up their employees. my occupation is of sensitive nature. they did not receive the notice from my medical doctor that it was mandated for me not to work or be in contact with work during my leave. i am scheduled to return on 8/4/14. what are my rights in this situation?

Who forced you? Protection from what? In what way were you harassed? How long will you have been out on FMLA on 8/4/14?

I was forced into fmla for protection. during my leave i was requested to return my business equipment. I was harassed under my leave by my employer. I am trying to protect myself because they have been known to set-up their employees. my occupation is of sensitive nature. they did not receive the notice from my medical doctor that it was mandated for me not to work or be in contact with work during my leave. i am scheduled to return on 8/4/14. what are my rights in this situation?

The 4th of August is Monday.
Its too late to do anything on the 1st of August.
You return as directed, or consequences might be difficult.
All you can do at this late date is consult with a local attorney or three.
See what they advise, if you can get one to see you on Saturday.

Your post isn't real clear. It seems you need to return to work on 8/4/14. However, what do you mean by you were forced into FMLA for protection? Also, how were you harassed by employer during your leave & why do you believe your employer did this?

Have you already or will you by 8/4 have used up all of your job protected FMLA time?

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back