Im being Blackmailed for having been with prostitute

Status
Not open for further replies.

jagjag

I am 28 years old.
My girlfriend recently discovered I am a sex addict and had had sex with numerous prostitutes.
I have recently been going to counseling and am dealing with my problem.
But my now ex-girlfriend is harassing me and making demands of me, such as paying for things, and doing work for her, and ordering me to leave my place of work if she enters (we work in the same place, We are in school together too)
She has been threatening to
1. tell everyone I know, to try to destroy me, by telling friends family, colleagues,
2.she seems to think she can have legal action against me?
If i was never arrested for soliciting a prostitute. And continue to never hire one again.
Can she do anything to me beyond ruining my reputation?
Also, If I could be convicted of past crimes that i was never arrested for in the first place, What is the likely sentance, or fine, or penalty?
Thanks.
Paranoid, Need help, Bad times

Last edited:
I am 28 years old.
My girlfriend recently discovered I am a sex addict and had had sex with numerous prostitutes.
I have recently been going to counseling and am dealing with my problem.
But my now ex-girlfriend is harassing me and making demands of me, such as paying for things, and doing work for her, and ordering me to leave my place of work if she enters (we work in the same place, We are in school together too)
She has been threatening to
1. tell everyone I know, to try to destroy me, by telling friends family, colleagues,
2.she seems to think she can have legal action against me?
If i was never arrested for soliciting a prostitute. And continue to never hire one again.
Can she do anything to me beyond ruining my reputation?
Also, If I could be convicted of past crimes that i was never arrested for in the first place, What is the likely sentance, or fine, or penalty?
Thanks.
Paranoid, Need help, Bad times

Are you named after a rather large, cat-like animal?

Do you play GOLF?

Did you get into an accident last fall in a large SUV?

Was a blonde swinging a golf club involved or nearby?

No, she cant get you in trouble. She can call the police but they will do nothing. As far as telling everybody else, just act like she is a jealous ex who will say anything to make you look bad. I wouldnt leave from anywhere she was at just because she told you to. If she tries to get anything out of you for not telling she could be the one that ends up in hot water.... Its called extortion! Good luck.

Are you named after a rather large, cat-like animal?

Do you play GOLF?

Did you get into an accident last fall in a large SUV?

Was a blonde swinging a golf club involved or nearby?

LOL, the name is that of a large cat---JAG, but I dont think that cats wife worked with him.

Look up Extortion in an on-line legal dictionary. Her actions appear to be a clear instance of this. Note that your actions do not have to be illegal - just that her exposure of them will, or will in you mind, cause you great harm. Thus, her threatened action, in this case telling your friends and co-workers about what you have done, and the demand for some benefit to her that you would not normally provide, should be sufficient.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back