I was cheated by a Canadian Company uniqks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjay Makasana

Let me tell you the whole scenario, We are working with this company from last 3 months, We have started a project with them on 5th May 2019 and as we both agree on 1800$ each resource and after as per requirement We have bring 9 resources to work for them and we agree for payment each month on the 15th day and after the first month completed the payment was 4000$ and he sent me payment on 24th July, Usually for Wire Payment Transfer It will take less than 2-3 days to get the money but here he told me that it will take 12-13 days and I am still waiting for the payment and now I also generated the second invoice for June month which is around 12000$ but I have not received the first payment

But still after 20 days I have not got any payment update from my bank and when I ask him about what he is giving me excuses, He told me to wait for some days to receive the payment and the process goes on and we have started the third month for them without receiving any money because we trust our clients so my 9 resources are working on his project so that you can understand the burden on my shoulders and then still goes on. After 25 days the doubt start in my mind and I started detail search about and I have found out that he is not only doing fraud with me he has already done frauds in the past with many people which scares me and same story is happening with me as you have seen the below links which I have attached and I have also attached wire transfer transaction details how he generates himself this type of pathetic wire transfer so that the companies will get trust he has paid them but actually he has not paid.

===========================================================

Personal information REMOVED to protect your privacy.

Do not post your confidential details.

Thread closed as this site discusses the laws of the USA.

You need to find yourself a website that discusses Canadian laws, or laws of India, from which you are posting.

One of the site MODS

Closed.......................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back