Assault & Battery I screwed up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, I agree, domestic violence laws serve a great purpose. They save lives. They ensure that batterers are locked away.

If someone misuses DV laws and the judicial process, they should be prosecuted.

Seriously, I agree, domestic violence laws serve a great purpose. They save lives. They ensure that batterers are locked away.

If someone misuses DV laws and the judicial process, they should be prosecuted.

I agree as well. Personally the false reporting should have harsher consequences.

Well...The same state as you. Also the same BD as you...Gee...What a coincidence. Can you imagine??????????Gosh..
What a genius you are!!!! You're quite a detective!!! Except it seems that Nov 30 must be a default set, because I haven't even filled out my profile yet. When I go into my profile and see what's put as my BD, it's BLANK! Whoo hoo!! Ya caught me!! NOT!

Here's a copy of my profile information, notice the BD is BLANK. So Nov 30 must be a default until someone edits their profile. Genius.......EDIT: I guess you owe a complete stranger who's never posted to this site an apology for being a horses behind while posting their first post.

Here's a copy of my profile information, notice the BD is BLANK. So Nov 30 must be a default until someone edits their profile. Genius.......EDIT: I guess you owe a complete stranger who's never posted to this site an apology for being a horses behind while posting their first post.

LOL.

Maybe we need Donald Trump to demand you produce your birth certificate?

LOL. ;)

LOL.

Maybe we need Donald Trump to demand you produce your birth certificate?

LOL. ;)

That was funny.

However Christina really needs to take some deep breaths and maybe go for a walk and smell the fresh air.

It's going to be a lovely spring!

Not gonna spend all night on this, got better things to do. But was looking at the member list, and on the first page, there were 2 registered users with November 30 as their BD. 01lollipop 02wrxer02 IT'S A CONSPIRACY!!!

I'm sure if I went through the next couple pages, I'd find plenty more. Nov 30, default. Bay State is definitely an a-hole for making assumptions and being downright rude to a new member on their first post. Closing the page now, I'm out.

Not gonna spend all night on this, got better things to do. But was looking at the member list, and on the first page, there were 2 registered users with November 30 as their BD. 01lollipop 02wrxer02 IT'S A CONSPIRACY!!!

I'm sure if I went through the next couple pages, I'd find plenty more. Nov 30, default. Bay State is definitely an a-hole for making assumptions and being downright rude to a new member on their first post. Closing the page now, I'm out.

Good night!

(By the way - it wasn't default when I registered. Jes' sayin'.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back