I NEED HELP

LISA S

Jurisdiction
Pennsylvania
HI, MY NAME IS LISA S. I FILED CHARGES WITH HUD AGAINST MY HOME OWNERS INSURANCE UNDER THE AMERICAN WITH DISABILITIES ACT. IT HAS NOW WENT TO THE PHRC, AND I'M HAVING A VERY HARD TIME GETTING ANY HELP WITH THIS MATTER.

I GUESS WHEN I EXPLAIN THAT IT HAS TO DO WITH ALL MY NUMEROUS HEALTH ISSUES NO ONE WANTS TO HELP ME.

IN SHORT I HAD A SKUNK GET INTO MY HEAT DUCT AND FURNACE, CALLED HOME OWNERS AND THEY STATED IT NEEDED TREATED. I OFFERED THEM FOR MY DOCTOR TO PERSONALLY CALL AND THEY DIDN'T WANT TO HEAR IT SAID IT HAD TO BE DONE, I SAID I HOPE YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING AND SIGNED THE PAPERS.

I HAVE MULTIPLE CHEMICAL SENSITIVITIES, ALLERGIC RHINITIS BY SMELL, HYPER SENSITIVE SMELL, EVERY DERMATOLOGICAL SKIN ISSUE YOU CAN BE DIAGNOSED WITH, AUTO IMMUNE ISSUES, SEVERE MEDICATION ALLERGIES, IGA-IGE-VITAMIN D DEFICIENCIES, AGGITATION/ANXIETY, ECT...…

THE CHEMICAL THEY ARE REQUIRED TO USE I'M ALLERGIC TO, THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON SINCE FEBRUARY 2019 AND I STILL CAN SMELL THE CRAP INSIDE AND EVERYTHING IS STILL COVERED IN IT. THEY SENT RISKANOMICS TO TEST THE PLACE AND STATED THEY FOUND NOTHING. I GOT A COPY OF RESULTS AND IT SAYS INSIDE .06 - .10 AND OUTSIDE .09 - .15. THESE ARE OK AMOUNTS FOR SOMEONE WITHOUT MY MEDICAL ISSUES. THEY ALSO TRIED TO MAKE ME BELIEVE THAT THE READINGS OUTSIDE ARE TO BE MORE BECAUSE ITS OUTSIDE. WELL THIS IS A CHEMICAL THAT IS NOT IN OUR ENVIROMENT, ITS MAN MADE!

I GOT LOTS OF DOCUMENTATION AND I REALLY NEED SOMEONE TO PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS MATTER. THANK YOU

HI, MY NAME IS LISA S. I FILED WITH THE EEOC UNDER THE AMERICAN DISABILITY ACT DUE TO NUMEROUS HEALTH ISSUES. I LIVE IN DUNCANSVILLE, BLAIR COUNTY PENNSYLVANIA.

IN MAY 2019 MY PREVIOUS EMPLOYER CLOSED ITS DOORS ON ITS EMPLOYEES AND FILED BANKRUPTCY. SO, THE EEOC SENT ME A PAPER SO I CAN PRECEDE TO COURT AND THEY ONLY GIVE YOU 90 DAYS TO DO THIS AND ITS BEEN 30. I'M HAVING LOTS OF TROUBLE FINDING A LAWYER TO HELP ME!

I HAVE MULTIPLE CHEMICAL SENSITIVITIES, IGA-IGE-VITAMIN D DEFICIENCIES, AUTO IMMUNE ISSUES, SEVERE MEDICATION ALLERGIES, ALLERGIC RHINITIS BY SMELL, HYPER SENSITIVE SMELL, DUST MITES ALLERGIES, EVERY SKIN DERMATOLOGICAL DIAGNOSIS YOU CAN GET, AGGITATION/ANXIETY, ECT.....

I HAD TO FIGHT HR TO BE PUT ON FMLA WHEN I WORKED THERE, MY HUSBAND MADE ME QUIT APRIL 12, 2019. HE IS A TRUCK DRIVER AND WAS HOME THAT WEEK AND I CAME HOME 3 TIMES FROM CERTAIN INDIVIDUALS DOING THINGS TO ME ON PURPOSE.

I HAVE LOTS OF DOCUMENTATION.

I WANT TO FILE THESE CHARGES AND GO AFTER EACH INDIVIDUAL THAT KEPT DOING THINGS TO ME ON PURPOSE TOO.

CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!
Please, post usig standard capitalization. Posting in all caps is hard to read and is considered to be "yelling" on the internet.

What do you mean "file these charges"? What charges and against whom?

As a FYI: Criminal charges can only be filed by the DA's office.

Any suit that the EEOC would have had jurisdiction on would have been against the employer. The same employer that is now closed and bankrupt. You would be waisting your time.

Interesting that the post that's quoted in "justblue's" first response in this thread (and which is referenced in "PayrollHRGuy's" response) is completely different than the post that currently appears (and which I've quoted in its entirety below). Care to explain that?

Also, you didn't ask a question. Instead, you wrote, "please help." What sort of hope do you suppose anonymous strangers on the internet might provide?

HI, MY NAME IS LISA S. I FILED CHARGES WITH HUD AGAINST MY HOME OWNERS INSURANCE UNDER THE AMERICAN WITH DISABILITIES ACT. IT HAS NOW WENT TO THE PHRC, AND I'M HAVING A VERY HARD TIME GETTING ANY HELP WITH THIS MATTER.

I GUESS WHEN I EXPLAIN THAT IT HAS TO DO WITH ALL MY NUMEROUS HEALTH ISSUES NO ONE WANTS TO HELP ME.

IN SHORT I HAD A SKUNK GET INTO MY HEAT DUCT AND FURNACE, CALLED HOME OWNERS AND THEY STATED IT NEEDED TREATED. I OFFERED THEM FOR MY DOCTOR TO PERSONALLY CALL AND THEY DIDN'T WANT TO HEAR IT SAID IT HAD TO BE DONE, I SAID I HOPE YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING AND SIGNED THE PAPERS.

I HAVE MULTIPLE CHEMICAL SENSITIVITIES, ALLERGIC RHINITIS BY SMELL, HYPER SENSITIVE SMELL, EVERY DERMATOLOGICAL SKIN ISSUE YOU CAN BE DIAGNOSED WITH, AUTO IMMUNE ISSUES, SEVERE MEDICATION ALLERGIES, IGA-IGE-VITAMIN D DEFICIENCIES, AGGITATION/ANXIETY, ECT...…

THE CHEMICAL THEY ARE REQUIRED TO USE I'M ALLERGIC TO, THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON SINCE FEBRUARY 2019 AND I STILL CAN SMELL THE CRAP INSIDE AND EVERYTHING IS STILL COVERED IN IT. THEY SENT RISKANOMICS TO TEST THE PLACE AND STATED THEY FOUND NOTHING. I GOT A COPY OF RESULTS AND IT SAYS INSIDE .06 - .10 AND OUTSIDE .09 - .15. THESE ARE OK AMOUNTS FOR SOMEONE WITHOUT MY MEDICAL ISSUES. THEY ALSO TRIED TO MAKE ME BELIEVE THAT THE READINGS OUTSIDE ARE TO BE MORE BECAUSE ITS OUTSIDE. WELL THIS IS A CHEMICAL THAT IS NOT IN OUR ENVIROMENT, ITS MAN MADE!

I GOT LOTS OF DOCUMENTATION AND I REALLY NEED SOMEONE TO PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS MATTER. THANK YOU

Interesting that the post that's quoted in "justblue's" first response in this thread (and which is referenced in "PayrollHRGuy's" response) is completely different than the post that currently appears (and which I've quoted in its entirety below). Care to explain that?

Also, you didn't ask a question. Instead, you wrote, "please help." What sort of hope do you suppose anonymous strangers on the internet might provide?
OP had another thread that I "think" was "merged" into just this one thread. Perhaps @adjusterjack , @cbg or @army judge could clarify.

OP had another thread that I "think" was "merged" into just this one thread.

You just explained it quite well, madam, thank you for your service to the curious among our little community.

I GOT LOTS OF DOCUMENTATION AND I REALLY NEED SOMEONE TO PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS MATTER.

If your health is at risk, and this is a matter of your life or death, have you considered moving?

Yeah, you don't want to move, I'm sure.

However, does that outweigh your desire to live, or to not be sick?

Have you contacted your county or state health departments?

Have you contacted the media?

Now you have more things to consider.

Sorry I wasn't even thinking clearly obviously. I need an attorney's help with both of my matters.

You just explained it quite well, madam, thank you for your service to the curious among our little community.

If your health is at risk, and this is a matter of your life or death, have you considered moving?

Yeah, you don't want to move, I'm sure.

However, does that outweigh your desire to live, or to not be sick?

Have you contacted your county or state health departments?

Have you contacted the media?

Now you have more things to consider.
Yes I have contacted numerous people and no help. I need to find an attorney who is willing to help me.

What am I missing? What has your insurance company done wrong?

Any suit that the EEOC would have had jurisdiction on would have been against the employer. The same employer that is now closed and bankrupt. You would be waisting your time.
Why is that? Does the bankruptcy cover the charges? I know he lives in a home worth at least 500,000.00 and owns vehicles worth money.

Please, post usig standard capitalization. Posting in all caps is hard to read and is considered to be "yelling" on the internet.

What do you mean "file these charges"? What charges and against whom?

As a FYI: Criminal charges can only be filed by the DA's office.
Charges under the ADA Act! They can be filed against the employer from the EEOC. I want to also go after the individuals that repeatedly did things to me on purpose, too. I have witnesses that will testify to it. I just can't find a lawyer to help me.

Charges under the ADA Act! They can be filed against the employer from the EEOC. I want to also go after the individuals that repeatedly did things to me on purpose, too. I have witnesses that will testify to it. I just can't find a lawyer to help me.
Huh?

Perhaps the combining of threads made it a bit messy, but I still don't see the connection between your employer and your home owner's insurance company.

What am I missing? What has your insurance company done wrong?
They refused to find an alternate way to solve the skunk issue. Even though I offered my Allergy Doctor to personally call or write them a letter. And I haven't had a place to call home since February.

Lisa, your posts are a bit confusing, but let me take a stab at this:

A skunk got into your house and sprayed into the HVAC system. Your insurance company sent someone out to treat your house, but you feel that you're allergic to the chemicals used to counteract the skunk.

Because of your numerous health issues that you believe were caused by the chemicals used to clean up the skunk smell, you were missed quite a bit of work, and were let go. You wanted to file an EEOC complaint due to violation of the ADA. You were given a right to sue letter from the EEOC, but can't find an attorney to take the case. In the meantime, your employer has filed bankruptcy.

You now want to sue both the insurance company and your former employer.

Did I get that right?

I really don't see any claim against the insurance company or the contractor.

Back