i need answer to my question please

Status
Not open for further replies.

nautica1216

if i won the lotto in nyc at age 24 which was 5 yrs ago now but didnt know how to go foward with the case because i mailed the ticket in the mail in good faith that they would contact me but i am now trying to pursue bieng i am now able to and have all the information that i need to pursue but was told that tier are statues of limitations on when you can file a case but if i was young and didnt have the right resourse to go foward at the time due to my complete situation am i able to start my claim in supreme court and delay ,toill,the staue of limitation or use discovery rule

it was claimed i sent the ticket in the certified mail at specific post office and that is an officaly claime it tells you to sighn your name number adress and mail it in to a po box

NO S.O.L. left to toll!

Unfortunately, all manner of time limitation statutes governing the collection on a winning Lotto ticket in the state of New York have long since expired. You had one year from the time of the drawing to stake your claim and the unclaimed winning was declared Abandoned after 18 months.

fredrikklaw

but why did they discrinate against me the way they did i proof that i won i mailed certified mail and am requseting that the get the video tapes of me when i realized i won at specific convience store i also have witnesses and can confirm that this is no bogus claim and my civil rights may have been violated because they had time to run a background check and it isnt fair to me as a consumer that they would say it wasnt claimed when in fact it was

Did you get the reciept that they recieved the mail you sent? In addition why are you waiting this long to look into this issue?

Your civil rights have nothing to do with it.
You made some poor decisions and are out of luck.
You should have taken action years ago.

Out of curiosity, how much were you supposed to have received?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back