I need advice!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mommymysti

To Whom It May Concern,
My name is Misty Blevins. In 2005 I was pregnant with my second child and had no where to live because my daughter's father's new wife's brother, who is the father of my second child caused me to lose the apartment that I had, so I was living with my daughter's father and his new wife. His wife and I did not get along and she was mean to me and my daughter. One day she decided to come to me with adoption papers and told me that if I did not sign them that "I would never see my daughter again," that I would be "thrown out with my unborn son," and that "I wouldn't live to give birth to my unborn son." Terrified and under duress I signed the papers. On the day that they went to court, September 12, 2005, I was in the hospital giving birth to my son. I could not make it to the courtroom at that time to tell the judge that they had forced me to sign the papers. After that I moved out and got a job. In 2007, I received a letter for an order of protection from them and we went to court. On the bottom of that letter, it said that temporary custody was requested of the minor child, being my daughter. The case was dismissed as the father of my first child walked out and did not return to court. My daughter's father and his new wife harass me and my family almost every day in some way. My mother had to take out an order of protection on her and she is not allowed within 500 feet of my mother. I am currently residing with my mother and working a full time job, while taking care of my son by myself. I would like to have my daughter back as she was wrongfully taken from me and is in an unsafe environment. Not only do they treat my child badly, but they make her clean their house, she is only four, and do other things. They do not live in a safe environment and have previously lived in places that do not have water coming into the house, nor do they have a way of bringing water into the house. I love my daughter very dearly and hate to see her have to go through all of these things as she deserves the best. I strongly believe that it would be in the best interest that I receive full custody of my daughter as soon as possible.
With the deepest sincerity,
Misty D. Blevins

If anyone has advice for me please let me know!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back