I need a lawyer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiredofitall

Jurisdiction
Pennsylvania
I'm in need of an attorney. I have no money but also there's another case within this case. I can give a docket number. This man is not my landlord! He's tried to kill my dog. Abuse of a disabled person stealing mail etc also involves legal malpractice conflict of interest. Ty dauphin county pa

It is an illegal eviction. Conflict of interest/ legal malpractice. I wasn't sure if I should put the docket number on this post

Also, if there are any law schools in your area. many provide legal "clinics" where third year students, under the guidance of their professor, gain experience by providing consultation on a free or low-cost basis.

In cases where financial resources are limited, you might want to explore legal aid services or pro bono programs in your area. They could provide you with the legal help you need, even if you're on a tight budget.

In cases where financial resources are limited, you might want to explore legal aid services or pro bono programs in your area. They could provide you with the legal help you need, even if you're on a tight budget.

Necroposting is against our rules.
Please stop necroposting, if you don't wish to be sanctioned.
Thank you for complying with our simple, common sense rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back