i need a answer fast please

Status
Not open for further replies.

hurtNconfused

ok here it is my boyfriend and i had a argument and i put him out. there is this older woman (he's 27 she is 47) she likes im well when we broke up and he had nowhere to stay she offered hima place to stay...... we were till seeing each other jus no longer living together she treated him to this surprise trip to reno where they proceeded to intoxicate themselves in several different ways she offered him $2000 (which he gave to me upon return) to marry her with promises of more to come. in his drunken state this must have sounded like a good idea so he said ok. the next day after sobering up and calling me crying he realized his mistake and now wants to get the marriage annuled they've been married since 12/05 and its now 6/06. after my hearing of this i would not allow him to come home so he was forced to cohabitate with her. my question is under theses circumstances can he get the marriege annuled or does he need to get a divorce and also does it need to take place in reno or can that be done from home here n california? also does she have to agree to the annulment if he qualifies for one?:confused: :confused: :confused: :(

please if u have information email me at erbnsassyone@blackplanet.com or str8_sassy69@yahoocom

please asap i need this taken care of asap since i have recently found out that i am pregnant..... (conceived b4 the marriage)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back