I had my parents checked out by a Private eye, and...

Pete

Jurisdiction
New York
Hello! I will get to the crux of the matter. I had my parents looked into by a private eye and I found out things I already knew such as they were not my biological parents because my biological parents I was told when I was 3.5 years of age by a Catholic priest who came to my residence and told me that my real parents passed away in a traffic collision.

Now, I knew this part, and that I was forced into foster care after their passing and the caretakers took on two other children in the home of my biological parents, my home I inherited on their passing. They gamed the system into creating new identities for me and my new foster siblings. They physically abused me my entire childhood and into my young adulthood.

I took a DNA test from Ancestry.com and have asked my foster family to do the same. No one is willing, because it would expose our fake foster family identities, this I know.

My foster care parents created a fake life in my community and refused to end foster care identities when I turned 18. They have taken just about everything from me.

How do I get a court ordered DNA test of the foster parent who is living under a fake identity and on my inheritance? Only one is left alive, the foster mother. I want them exposed. I want to be me again. In my biological parents home, and my parents life insurance money returned to me that the foster parents refuse to give up rights to. I'm 35 years old and this has got to end.

Hello! I will get to the crux of the matter. I had my parents looked into by a private eye and I found out things I already knew such as they were not my biological parents because my biological parents I was told when I was 3.5 years of age by a Catholic priest who came to my residence and told me that my real parents passed away in a traffic collision.

Now, I knew this and then I was forced into foster care and the caretakers took on two other children in the home of my biological parents, my home I inherited on their passing. They gamed the system into creating new identities for me and my new foster siblings. They physically abused me my entire childhood and into my young adulthood.

I took a DNA test from Ancestry.com and have asked my foster family to do the same. No one is willing, because it would expose our fake foster family identities, this I know.

My foster care parents created a fake life in my community and refused to end foster care identities when I turned 18. They have taken just about everything from me.

How do I get a court ordered DNA test of the foster parent who is living under a fake identity and on my inheritance? Only one is left alive, the foster mother. I want them exposed. I want to be me again. In my biological parents home, and my parents life insurance money returned to me that the foster parents refuse to give up rights to. I'm 35 years old and this has got to end.

I'm sorry, but you cannot force another adult to take a DNA test, nor will the court force it in this type of situation. It is also likely too late to do anything about properties. Life insurance proceeds are paid out to the beneficiary on the policy.

I'm sorry, but you cannot force another adult to take a DNA test, nor will the court force it in this type of situation. It is also likely too late to do anything about properties. Life insurance proceeds are paid out to the beneficiary on the policy.
The life insurance policy, me as the beneficiary, I never received any of it. The foster parents stole it.

I took a DNA test from Ancestry.com and have asked my foster family to do the same.

For what purpose?

How do I get a court ordered DNA test of the foster parent who is living under a fake identity and on my inheritance?

You don't, but what exactly do you hope to prove with this DNA test?

I want to be me again.

I have no idea what this might mean.

In my biological parents home, and my parents life insurance money returned to me that the foster parents refuse to give up rights to.

Your story is convoluted (e.g., "gamed the system into creating new identities"), but you appear to be concerned with things that took place 30+ years ago. Even if you were entitled to something, that's a claim you would have needed to pursue within a few years after you became an adult, not 17 years after you became an adult and 30 years after the events in question.

It's POSSIBLE that you might be able to get someone interested in physical abuse, but if all you have to go on is your testimony, it's probably not worth it.

The life insurance policy, me as the beneficiary, I never received any of it. The foster parents stole it.

You mean the people who took care of you for nearly the entirety of your childhood? The people who provided you with a home and food, etc., etc.

If a minor child is named as the beneficiary of a life insurance policy, that money goes to a competent adult to use for the benefit of the minor, with any remaining amount turned over to the child once he/she becomes an adult. How much was this policy worth? If there was money left when you turned 18, you should have asked for it then and, if you didn't get it, you should have taken action then. Nearly two decades later is WAY too late.

If a minor child is named as the beneficiary of a life insurance policy, that money goes to a competent adult to use for the benefit of the minor, with any remaining amount turned over to the child once he/she becomes an adult. How much was this policy worth? If there was money left when you turned 18, you should have asked for it then and, if you didn't get it, you should have taken action then. Nearly two decades later is WAY too late.

Excellent response in keeping with your usual, superior standards.

Kudos, mate.

How do you know about any insurance policy? I'm not asking what rumors you may have heard...rather, I am asking what you know.

You can remember something said to you at 3.5 years of age? I think this ship has long pasted the dock. If you're 35 now, what have you been doing for the past 17 years? You have to have solid proof that someone did something to you. Do you know your bio parents names? Have you been in contact with any of their family that might remember you?

Ancestry.com DNA tests are pure hokum. They've been proven unreliable for what they claim to do (show ethnic origins). It is not going to give you usable paternity information.

Now, I knew this part, and that I was forced into foster care after their passing and the caretakers took on two other children in the home of my biological parents, my home I inherited on their passing. They gamed the system into creating new identities for me and my new foster siblings. They physically abused me my entire childhood and into my young adulthood.

Well - you can't force them to take a DNA test. So...you aren't going to get a court ordered DNA test. You already know they aren't your biological parents. So what's the point? If they adopted you, you're probably never going to get your original birth certificate based on what I've heard from adoptees. They generally make a new birth certificate when a child is adopted and seal the original.

You need to find a lawyer who specializes in the help you need. I'd look around for some that do free consultations and see who can help you.

Ancestry.com DNA tests are pure hokum. They've been proven unreliable for what they claim to do (show ethnic origins). It is not going to give you usable paternity information.
People have found half siblings and biological parents using ancestry or 23 & Me actually. My youngest brother - who I already knew is my half sibling - did 23&Me after I did and he shows up as a half sibling. I also got a match with one of my older siblings and I didn't even know he did 23 & Me.

The ethnicities may be crap but a lot of people have actually found out they aren't biologically related to their parents etc.

Back