1. Free Legal Help, Legal Forms and Lawyers. TheLaw.com has been providing free legal assistance online since 1995. Our most popular destinations for legal help are below. It only takes a minute to join our legal community!

Dismiss Notice

hypothetical questions concerning debts owed, checks signed without permission ?

Discussion in 'Divorce Mediation' started by eclipse, May 4, 2017.

1. eclipse

eclipse Law Topic Starter Guest

Jurisdiction:
    Texas
    have questions concerning debts, claim payments received,property division,fees,phone and email consultations,,mediation vs trial ? contested vs uncontested,attorney's experience,how long from filing does it take before final,residence of litigates vs location of property and union. hypothetical question concerning if legal or if not legal if one of the married litigates signed documents falsely, who is responsible ? both or signer ?

2. adjusterjack

adjusterjack Super Moderator

Forget it.

Nobody here is getting into a discussion of that laundry list of hypotheticals.

If you have something specific happening to you for which you have a specific question, that's what we are here for.

Otherwise, I am sure that, somewhere, there is a discussion forum full of trolls just waiting to spend days in endless hypothetical discussion. :rolleyes:

army judge likes this.
  3. army judge

army judge Super Moderator

Hypotheticals made my law school life painful.

I hate hypos.