Sex Crimes, Sex Offenders Husband supposedly raped his sister....help

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADMIN Warning folks ... verbal attacks are not appropriate here.

Keep responses on topic.

Can everybody please get along? This is serious, and isn't about other people's drama. Thanks.

So, I just wait? What if he is charged as a kid? Will he still be held in jail til the court is able to get a trail together?

thats hard to do being A teen mom with no job...how much would bail be?

Well, if you're asking, he hadn't been arrested.
The more time that passes without an arrest, the better off he is.

If he is arrested, he can request to be released on his own recognizance. Some places call it an "I-bond".

His lawyer will know, if he's ever arrested.

thanks. we just called the county sheriff's dept and there are no warrants whatsoever
we also looked up the process of this and from what we understood first his sster would've filed a complaint and then she would've had to do a medical exam (which she did in july of 2010) and IF there was evidence traceable back to him, then they would prepare an evidence file. then court would come.

since it was that long ago and there was no officials contacting us, we're starting to believe that they just couldn't get evidence, and therefore, couldn't get a case going

I would suggest you stop being a SAHM and get a job, so that, no matter what happens to your hubby, YOU are able to support you child.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back