Not open for further replies.

integlspwr

I got cited for...

Racing
Reckless Driving
Excessive Speeding

in Hawaii..

Do most lawyers do a free consultation?
What questions do I ask during my consultation?
What's the normal cost for a Retainer?

Thanks again guys!

Do most lawyers do a free consultation? - Yes
What questions do I ask during my consultation? - Ask all the questions you feel are going to answer your concers when it comes to the lawyer's experience on the field you need help.
It depends on the lawyer.

Do most lawyers do a free consultation? - Yes
What questions do I ask during my consultation? - Ask all the questions you feel are going to answer your concers when it comes to the lawyer's experience on the field you need help.
It depends on the lawyer.

for my questions during my consultation, what questions can you suggest to ask for?

I am completely clueless when it comes to this things.

With all due respect, we weren't on the scene; we don't know what questions you ought to ask.

What things do you want to know?

. . .

Most lawyers, pretty much all good ones, don't charge. But, some do, so you should ask right off the bat, on the phone, if they will charge for the initial consultation.

Also, you should note that when you do go and see the lawyer, it is a high pressure situation. You will naturally want to hire them, for they have freely helped you, etc. If you are someone who can be easily pressured into a "sale" than you should try to do the entire consultation over the phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back