How to find the most badass, unscrupulous and wicked family lawyer in Albuquerque

Blodsen

Jurisdiction
New Mexico
Greetings. I am looking for the most badass, unscrupulous, corrupt and passionate lawyer to fight for a father's custody. The case was just transferred to Albuquerque NM and I get a fresh start. Driven by extreme passion and hatred for me, my ex-wife's lawyer engaged in forgery, reputation damage, screaming and intimidation, rumor spreading and lying for 2 years and she was incredibly successful with these tactics.

Please don't try to talk me out of it. I have litigated for 2 years without success because none of my lawyers (I had 5 total, from small scale local lawyers charging $150/h to hot shot lawyers which travelled for 2 hours from a metropolitan area and charged $500/h). None of them was able to deal with and properly respond to this degree of malfeasance and deviousness.

So if anyone has any knowledge of which family lawyers in Albuquerque could meet my requirements please let me know. MOreover, if anyone knows how to find such a lawer please let me know. Ratings are useless because they could have been left by clients or by the opposing party. Thank you.

I am looking for the most badass, unscrupulous, corrupt and passionate lawyer to fight for a father's custody.

The above qualities will be hard to find in any successful professional.

Good luck.

This forum does not provide referrals, particularly not the type of referral you are requesting

Personally, I can't understand wanting to deliberately hire an attorney that is likely to be sanctioned and disbarred in the middle of my custody trial.

Greetings. I am looking for the most badass, unscrupulous, corrupt and passionate lawyer to fight for a father's custody. The case was just transferred to Albuquerque NM and I get a fresh start. Driven by extreme passion and hatred for me, my ex-wife's lawyer engaged in forgery, reputation damage, screaming and intimidation, rumor spreading and lying for 2 years and she was incredibly successful with these tactics.

Realistically the type of lawyer you say you want is not the best type of lawyer to have. What you want is a lawyer who is smart, ethical, knows the law and the court rules well, and knows how to forcefully deal with the kind of unethical and obnoxious behavior your ex's attorney employs. Believe me, judges notice the difference and don't particularly like "badass, unscrupulous, corrupt" lawyers. And if the lawyer is unscrupulous and corrupt then there's a good chance that lawyer will take advantage of you, too.

In any event, the members here cannot recommend attorneys for you. There are other resources for that.

Please don't try to talk me out of it. I have litigated for 2 years without success because none of my lawyers (I had 5 total, from small scale local lawyers charging $150/h to hot shot lawyers which travelled for 2 hours from a metropolitan area and charged $500/h). None of them was able to deal with and properly respond to this degree of malfeasance and deviousness.

So if anyone has any knowledge of which family lawyers in Albuquerque could meet my requirements please let me know. MOreover, if anyone knows how to find such a lawer please let me know. Ratings are useless because they could have been left by clients or by the opposing party. Thank you.
hmmmm, if you have gone through 5 lawyers over a family law matter, the problem might not be the attorneys you are hiring.

Why not find out if any of your ex's lawyer's ex's are members of the bar?

That way, everyone will be properly motivated, and the innocent can eat popcorn while watching.

Back