Drug Crimes, Substance Abuse How is this legal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mritchiexo

Last night two police officers arrived at my home due to some yelling between my boyfriend and another man outside. At the time they arrived my boyfriend was already asleep. They saw a bag of marijuana on the living room table with a pipe, confiscated them, and issued two.citations in my boyfriends name(one possession and one paraphernalia) NOT CHARGES just citations. I requested the tickets be written to me and the officers refused. Are they able to issue a citation to my sleeping boyfriend when 1. He's not even aware the police are there.. 2
I requested the tickets be written to me...

Why if I claimed all of it are they able to choose who to write tthe ticket to?

The proper place to argue this for him is in court. You aren't involved.

The cops weren't stupid.

So, is he on probation, parole, out on bond, or under indictment?

No need to answer, that's why HE received the citation.

If I were YOU, I'd stay out of this.

Sent from my iPad3 using Tapatalk HD

No actually he's not on bond, probation or any of the above. In fact the ONLY thing on his record is driving while suspended.

He still needs to "argue" the citations in court.

No actually he's not on bond, probation or any of the above. In fact the ONLY thing on his record is driving while suspended.

Make sure he's NOT as chatty as YOU are.

Less isn't more, it's just enough.

Sent from my iPad3 using Tapatalk HD

Chatty? I'm giving facts so I can get accurate advice. You jumped to a lot of conclusions and none of them were accurate.

For people giving me actual advice; He has a medical marijuana card from Colorado for chrones disease. He's not just a "druggie". It helps him tremendously.

Chatty? I'm giving facts so I can get accurate advice. You jumped to a lot of conclusions and none of them were accurate.

For people giving me actual advice; He has a medical marijuana card from Colorado for chrones disease. He's not just a "druggie". It helps him tremendously.

Make one more off the wall crack like that, and I'll show you the door.

Mind your manners, or leave.

Either way, you now have some time to consider your options.

Thanks for the feedback, I wish I could explain all the details but there's no way I can type out the whole story.

Army judge - I'm not exactly sure why you have such a negative attitude towards everything I say, as I'm not being disrespectful at all. Just clearing up the misconceptions you had in order to get accurate advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back