How find right lawyer to Sue Merck for contributory negligence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truth Warrior

Jurisdiction
New Jersey
'm writing concerning the Merck drug company's misleading statement regarding Ivermectn efficacy.

Merck made a verifiably false statement regarding ivermectn calling it unsafe and ineffective

[links removed]

Yet, Ivermectn is both very safe and effective.

[links removed]

Merck's statement about ivermectn has been quoted by the WHO, FDA, and CDC for setting health guidelines.

This is causing damages for many denied access to this remedy and all affected by covid.

The science is clear as shown in multiple meta-analyses of 60+ peer-reviewed studies.

ivermectn is 86% effective as a prophylactic:

[links removed]

Ivermectn's safety is superb:

[links removed]

One might suspect the clear conflict of interests of Merck developing a new $1.2B patented ivermectn-like antiviral influenced their statement against ivermectn efficacy:

[links removed]

Ivermectn plaintiffs have recently found success in court:

[links removed]

From a meta-analysis:

The probability that an ineffective treatment generated results as positive as the 63 studies is estimated to be 1 in 1 trillion.

•Elimination of COVID-19 is a race against viral evolution. No treatment, vaccine, or intervention is 100% available and effective for all current and future variants. All practical, effective, and safe means should be used. Those denying the efficacy of treatments share responsibility for the increased risk of COVID-19 becoming endemic; and the increased mortality, morbidity, and collateral damage.

•The evidence base is much larger and has much lower conflict of interest than typically used to approve drugs.

I suspect there's a class-action case against Merck for delaying treatment for all effected. Maybe the FDA, WHO, CDC should be included. Sadly, these entities allegiance to big pharma over individuals health is not surprising:

[links removed]

Thanks for your consideration,

If you want to take a horse de wormer medication then that is up to you. That crap is absolutely used in horses and livestock. You would have to be a moron to take this crap. So, no I don't believe you will be able to find an attorney to take this.

This is a pointless post.

You don't seriously think that you have standing to sue a company for expressing an opinion about the safety or efficacy of a drug which, based on a very quick internet search, is "an anti-parasitic drug that is used to treat river blindness and intestinal roundworm infection in humans and to de-worm pets and livestock. Lotions and creams containing ivermectin are also used to treat head lice and rosacea." Do you?

You understand that the two U.S. governmental agencies and one international agency you mentioned are not bound by the company's opinion. Right?

Yet, Ivermectn is both very safe and effective.

Safe and effective for what, exactly? If you mean treating corona-19 virus, the bulk of scientists disagree with you on that. For example, the FDA has an entire page devoted to this called Why You Should Not Use Ivermectin to Treat or Prevent COVID-19

The CDC stated just last month: "Be aware that ivermectin is not currently authorized or approved by FDA for treatment of COVID-19. NIH has also determined that there are currently insufficient data to recommend ivermectin for treatment of COVID-19. "

And the WHO has stated that it "advises that ivermectin only be used to treat COVID-19 within clinical trials."

Thus, based on the above, I judge your statement implying that the FDA, CDC, and WHO think treatment of covid-19 with ivermectin to be safe and effective to be misinformation and recommend the thread be closed.

And in any event, you cannot successfully sue Merck for statements it made on its web site or press releases.

Last edited:
You would have to be a moron to take this crap.

So...the SEVEN doctors who, in an article in the American Journal of Therapeutics, concluded that (1) "Moderate-certainty evidence finds that large reductions in COVID-19 deaths are possible using ivermectin," (2) "Using ivermectin early in the clinical course may reduce numbers progressing to severe disease," and (3) "The apparent safety and low cost suggest that ivermectin is likely to have a significant impact on the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic globally" are "morons"?

What exactly are your qualifications to speak intelligently about this issue?

If you mean treating corona-19 virus, the bulk of scientists disagree with you on that. For example, the FDA has an entire page devoted to this. . . .

The CDC stated just last month. . . .

And the WHO has stated. . . .

I think that's the OP's entire premise: that the opinions expressed by the company mentioned in the original post have influenced these conclusions by these agencies, which the OP believes are erroneous.

Of course, I agree that there's no viable lawsuit to be filed here.

I think that's the OP's entire premise: that the opinions expressed by the company mentioned in the original post have influenced these conclusions by these agencies, which the OP believes are erroneous.

As you've pointed out, the agencies make their own determination of what recommendations to make and aren't bound by the declarations of any corporation, so there is nothing to pursue Merck for what other organizations decide to recommend.

This is a troll post, a bot post and complete crap.

Probably some foreign agency posting crap like this to support some right wingers who think this crap is a cure for the Covid. Like I said previously a war not only biological but also theological.

So...the SEVEN doctors who, in an article in the American Journal of Therapeutics, concluded that (1) "Moderate-certainty evidence finds that large reductions in COVID-19 deaths are possible using ivermectin," (2) "Using ivermectin early in the clinical course may reduce numbers progressing to severe disease," and (3) "The apparent safety and low cost suggest that ivermectin is likely to have a significant impact on the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic globally" are "morons"?

What exactly are your qualifications to speak intelligently about this issue?

LOL, so you would take a horse anti- parasitic to treat COVID, awesome go you.

It didn't kill Joe Rogan but I am not taking that crap.

LOL, so you would take a horse anti- parasitic to treat COVID, awesome go you.

It didn't kill Joe Rogan but I am not taking that crap.

You didn't answer either of my questions, and the drug in question is and has been used to treat humans (for things other than COVID), so I don't see what difference it makes that it's also used on non human animals.

Sorry people, this issue is far too controversial for this little website to address.

Thread closed.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back