How do I prove to FOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

melissa91580

I have 2 children and have been going through FOC since 2004, father was paying $140 wk for child support (when he wanted). He lives with his fiancee and she was going to school for med asst. He works as a tow truck driver for the past 10+ yrs. Now SHE ownes a towing company. Knowing this company is really for him, he has it in her name, and he is the persom taking care of this business. I have facebook posts that he is looking for another driver, 1 of 6 that he has. This is a very well astablished business and really, he gets to sit back and collect the profits and not have to really work. They also have a automotive shop as well. I also have pics of his trucks with his cell advertized on the side of it and anyone that you talk to states he is the owner. My biggest problem is that he has not had to show proof to FOC for income because she can write a letter stating he only makes 300 per wk. he reciently went to FOC & got his CS lowered to $50 wk because he cant drive, he needs hand surgery. Although he drives my kids around on his everyother weekend. I am asking, how do i prove this to FOC i have tried before and they want a lawyer or physical proog. I am a single mom of 2 making 8.50 hr making ends meet with his $50 wk in CS. They have alot of different "toys" ESCALADE, AVALANCHE, 4 wheelers, all new furniture and so on. Please what ever advise that would help would be truely appreciated!! THANK YOU

This really sucks for you honestly and alot of NCP's do this to dodge their child support obligations. If the business is in her name then that is an issue. Have you talked to an attorney at all? His income, at the minimum should be caclulated at minimum wage which should come out to more than $50/week. You should appeal this for sure.

I have 2 children and have been going through FOC since 2004, father was paying $140 wk for child support (when he wanted). He lives with his fiancee and she was going to school for med asst. He works as a tow truck driver for the past 10+ yrs. Now SHE ownes a towing company. Knowing this company is really for him, he has it in her name, and he is the persom taking care of this business. I have facebook posts that he is looking for another driver, 1 of 6 that he has. This is a very well astablished business and really, he gets to sit back and collect the profits and not have to really work. They also have a automotive shop as well. I also have pics of his trucks with his cell advertized on the side of it and anyone that you talk to states he is the owner. My biggest problem is that he has not had to show proof to FOC for income because she can write a letter stating he only makes 300 per wk. he reciently went to FOC & got his CS lowered to $50 wk because he cant drive, he needs hand surgery. Although he drives my kids around on his everyother weekend. I am asking, how do i prove this to FOC i have tried before and they want a lawyer or physical proog. I am a single mom of 2 making 8.50 hr making ends meet with his $50 wk in CS. They have alot of different "toys" ESCALADE, AVALANCHE, 4 wheelers, all new furniture and so on. Please what ever advise that would help would be truely appreciated!! THANK YOU

Please check this link for legal aid in your area. You may have to search surrounding zip codes to find someone who can help with family law, but hopefully you'll find an attorney who can represent you.

Good Luck!

http://www.michiganlegalaid.org/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back