how can I fight a lied order of protection

Status
Not open for further replies.

adetutus

My Godmother lied on me a pregnant woman that am trying to kill her after a misunderstanding I had with her over telling my boyfriend whom im pregnant for.lies abt me that lead to a broke up n a separation.she never mentioned to the judge that I was pregnant.she lied on me.I want a new court date to prove my case what can I do from here.my reputation is more important to me than what shes on

My Godmother lied on me a pregnant woman that am trying to kill her after a misunderstanding I had with her over telling my boyfriend whom im pregnant for.lies abt me that lead to a broke up n a separation.she never mentioned to the judge that I was pregnant.she lied on me.I want a new court date to prove my case what can I do from here.my reputation is more important to me than what shes on

Duplicate thread - please post your question only once. Thanks.

If you were convicted of a crime, HIRE a criminal appellate lawyer in an effort to attempt to reverse the conviction.

If this is a civil matter, hire a lawyer to undo the OOP.

Otherwise, its easy, stay away from people that you believe to be lying on you.

No court will help you get your BF back, so forget about that.

Eventually you can seek to prove that he is your baby's father and attempt to collect child support from him.

In your state (when the time arrives), this is how you seek child support.
The state will assist you.

http://www.childsupportillinois.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back