Home walk through

I

Imgoingtowin

Jurisdiction
West Virginia
Basic question. My father and step mom took in my three children because cps removed them from my home until I jump through there hoops to have them returned. What is the legal law were they will have a problem with my 4year old daughter and my 3 year old boy sleeping in the same room different beds, and my 17month old boy sleeping in a packing play in my dad and step moms room just until my pre improvement plan is complete and they can be returned because there just now going to check there home and do a walk through and they've been there for a month now??

Basic question. My father and step mom took in my three children because cps removed them from my home until I jump through there hoops to have them returned. What is the legal law were they will have a problem with my 4year old daughter and my 3 year old boy sleeping in the same room different beds, and my 17month old boy sleeping in a packing play in my dad and step moms room just until my pre improvement plan is complete and they can be returned because there just now going to check there home and do a walk through and they've been there for a month now??

There is NO law in any state that prohibits opposite, or same sex siblings from sleeping in the same room, or the same bed.
I know entire families sleeping in a garage, living in a tent, or a car.

No one goes to prison for being poor.

I hope you work through this and get your children back.

Use this as an opportunity to learn and do better.

There is NO law that says that opposite gender children have to be separated in bedrooms. None. The only time it may apply is foster care. But this isn't a foster situation.

What's the problem with your two toddlers sleeping in the same room together? What are you worried about a three and four year old doing? Also my daughter slept in a bassinet because she was a month early and then when we moved, we didn't have a crib yet and she slept in her pack n play since it was set up to work as a crib too. What's wrong with that? Are you insinuating that it's wrong to put a baby in a pack n play? There's no issue with that setup.

There's obviously a reason CPS took your three kids from you. I wouldn't look at it as "jumping through hoops" to get them back. You should WANT to do everything possible to get them back. Most people don't get their kids taken away...

I believe she meant a pack n play or pack and play. It's kind of like a playpen but they can be set up as a crib too. My daughter's had changing table extension with it and a mat that you could set up so it was like a crib.

Thanks.

For a minute I was thinking packing crate.

Back