Help

More than likely, since the foster children are wards of the state. What did the CPS caseworker for the foster children say when asked your question?

More than likely, since the foster children are wards of the state. What did the CPS caseworker for the foster children say when asked your question?
Havent got ahold of her yet,let message for her to call me.Not saying he will fail it but what if he is doing something teens do these things and parents don't know

Havent got ahold of her yet,let message for her to call me.Not saying he will fail it but what if he is doing something teens do these things and parents don't know
So you don't even know if this kid has failed a drug test or is even using drugs? You can't tell if your kid is using drugs? Most people act differently when on drugs. Teens think they're smart but they aren't really that smart.

If anyone in the foster home is using drugs or alcohol, then yes, any foster children may be removed from that home.

Can foster kids be removed cause bio son failed drug test?

I certainly hope the innocent children are removed from the presence of the guilty child.

Bad habits and bad manners are contagious, unlike good habits and good manners.

Back